#1 GOLEE

GOLEE

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Football, Hunting, Fishing, Nascar

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

WIth ten to go now. The Fords are coming on strong, Gibbs and RCR cars are running well, and the 48 and 24 for Hendrick are still the TEAM to beat, But I see this as one of the best chases in recent years. Who do you like and why. I think Harvick has ran so well all season, he can finsih this thing off. But as most would say, its still the 48 until proven otherwise. I think the tide turns this season. If the shrub could get out of the gate with a win, and get some momentum, he would be my second pick. ( Did I just say that)

Luck is when preperation meets opportunity

#2 BGR

BGR

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:44 AM

I think Hamlin has the momentum right now but I think the 48 being a four year running champ isn't an accident or luck and he will show it in the chase. If the 48 returns to top chase form as he has in the past he will be the historic 5 time champ. Harvick is a sneaky one... he has been consistent all year and gets up in the top five without much fanfare. He may do well in the chase.

#3 GOLEE

GOLEE

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Football, Hunting, Fishing, Nascar

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (BGR @ Sep 17 2010, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Hamlin has the momentum right now but I think the 48 being a four year running champ isn't an accident or luck and he will show it in the chase. If the 48 returns to top chase form as he has in the past he will be the historic 5 time champ. Harvick is a sneaky one... he has been consistent all year and gets up in the top five without much fanfare. He may do well in the chase.

Hamlin and KY.BU are in their prime and ready to go to the podium, not just win races. But man..... if the 48 comes out this week with a win, he is going to phsyc. the field. Should be a good one.

Luck is when preperation meets opportunity

#4 hiram

hiram

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:06 PM

I looked at nascar.com today and already they are questioning the merits of the current chase system with the number 12 seed Boyer jumping from 12th to 2nd. I can see some of their points, boyer was winless in the reg season, and harvick held the lead for 17 consecutive weeks during the reg season, yet even with harvick finishing fifth, he still loses in the point scheme this week. I think nascar will make changes next year, till then unless rousch wins at dover next week, i think a chevy team wins the cup
"My other car is a ragged ole' truck" -
Billy Joe Shaver

#5 BGR

BGR

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:03 AM

I know they are trying to make the chase unpredictable but I think they have made it too unpredicatable.

#6 GoesBothWays

GoesBothWays

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:59 PM

Denny Hamlin is my guy!

Be Sweet! flowers.gif
"Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?"

#7 BGR

BGR

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:06 AM

Great Texas race... loved seeing Gordon and Burton scuffle. Happy to see Kyle Busch get a spanking from NASCAR... enjoyed that too. lol. I am pulling for Jimmy Johnson to pull off 5 in a row.. this chase is going to go down to the final laps of the last race.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users