buckeyefan1984

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:24 PM

Daingerfield....

Easy.
Official Campaign Debate Writer as appointed by President and Commander-in-Chief of Buckeye Nation AnOldBuckeye because...

YES WE DID!!!

2009 3A Div. I State Champions
2004 3A Div. II State Champions

Proud member of the Backwater Mafia

Yep, yep.

#42 killerb99

killerb99

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • Interests:Watching the Daingerfield Tigers beat your team like they stole something.....then telling you about it.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:51 PM

Im back..........lol. Well now the real season begins. I know this might catch everyone by surprise but i think Dfield wins by 40+. lol 3 peat baby.
The bad guy

Bev

#43 OLEMAN

OLEMAN

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,112 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (micotrav @ Nov 13 2010, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking forward to hosting this game. We have arranged for a perfect night for high school football and just for Daingerfield and Pottsboro. High temp of 60, low of 45, game time temp will be 50 degrees with light winds at 4-7 mph and a clear and star field night over Royse City ISD Stadium. We will have the roof open that night so bring a blanket and a jacket. We'll put on an extra pot of our best hot chocolate and a fresh brewed pot of coffee.

There will be a full crew of stadium television personnel on hand for the best instant replay and a constant feed of 'real time' game action to the stadium's jumbo tron scoreboard. Fully staffed concessions on each side of the stadium featuring the 'Texas famous Royse City ISD Stadium Double Cheese Nachos with triple jalapenos' sweatingbullets.gif .

For those coming out to stay the night, there is a Holiday Inn Express yawn.gif or I will tell my wife we have company coming and your welcome to stay in the extra bedroom, but please let me tell the wife first. You know how women like to straighten up the house and all that.

Coming out and want to have a quick road trip meal? Then Royse City has all of the normal fast foods...McDonalds, Jack in the Box, KFC, Quiznos, Subway, Sonic hmm.gif . There is also a Dennys Restaurant on the highway and if you venture into "Downtown Royse City", there is Italian @ Luigis and Mexican zorro.gif @ Arboledos (my personal favorite). There is a very good catfish/seafood restaurant on the outskirts of the town called 'Fish Camp' fishin.gif and that is just a hop, skip and a jump from the stadium. However, if you are eating there, call and make reservations because they get busy on Friday nights.

We wish the best of luck to both teams and hope this is just your first of many playoff games at Royse City ISD Stadium.

The best withouat a doubt. Thank you

#44 HS1988

HS1988

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,437 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (franksnbeans @ Nov 14 2010, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jake has been banned until 2026.... we are all waiting anxiously for his return.
That is a bummer. Funny guy. thumbdown.gif

Lets Go MUSTANGS!! Maximum Horsepower!!

OFFICIAL MEMBER (hit man) OF BACKWATER MAFIA

KEEP IT ROLLIN BOYS!!!!!!![/color][/b]

MELOGO.jpg

#45 Tiger1995

Tiger1995

jjspeed8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,297 posts
  • Interests:my youngens

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

Go Arp Go,Go!!
jjspeed8..... the unbeatable homer.....
Posted Image

#46 Dogmom

Dogmom

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:20 AM

I'm with Micotrav. We love to host playoff games in Royse City!

What kind of crowds can we expect from both sides? Do both teams travel well? We want to make sure we have plenty of Soulmans BBQ sandwiches, pizza, Chick Fil A, foot long dogs (want chili and cheese on that, no problem and no charge!) and hot chocolate for you guys.

Best of luck to both teams and safe travels!!

#47 franksnbeans

franksnbeans

OLD SCHOOL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,279 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Dogmom @ Nov 15 2010, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What kind of crowds can we expect from both sides? Do both teams travel well? We want to make sure we have plenty of Soulmans BBQ sandwiches, pizza, Chick Fil A, foot long dogs (want chili and cheese on that, no problem and no charge!) and hot chocolate for you guys.

Best of luck to both teams and safe travels!!

Daingerfield will bring a big crowd. I don't think there is another 2a team that travels as well as Daingerfield. I can't wait to see the stadium. I have heard a lot of good things. Save me a BBQ sandwich. thumbsup.gif
EAST TEXAS BACKWATER -- AND PROUD!

#48 killerb99

killerb99

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • Interests:Watching the Daingerfield Tigers beat your team like they stole something.....then telling you about it.

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:03 PM

Guess everyone from "the Pot" knows whats about to happen. lol
The bad guy

Bev

#49 BaseballForLife

BaseballForLife

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

Dangerfield wins...

#50 franksnbeans

franksnbeans

OLD SCHOOL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,279 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:31 AM

#51 Eagleborn

Eagleborn

2014 SDC Heisman Award

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,159 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:33 AM

"Leave us alone." - f20d3b3f_male19-male-crying-tears-smiley

#52 BlueBlazes

BlueBlazes

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Interests:Rabid Fan of The Thunderin' Herd, The Blazin' Blue Brahma Band, & Anything Else My Young'uns Are In

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (Dogmom @ Nov 15 2010, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And they do it exceptionally well!! Of all the "playoff stadiums" we've been to, Royse City is my absolute favorite! We've played several games there and have yet to be disappointed. It's a bit of a drive, but worth every mile! The stadium is easy to get to, clean, roomy, and very well maintained, with plenty of parking, good eats, and lots of friendly folks who are happy to be of service. I believe the traveling members of The Tiger Nation will be quite pleased! thumbsup.gif

" The pride and tradition of the Pewitt Brahmas will not be intrusted to the weak or timid." ~ Paul Pewitt Athletics

#53 Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum_DirtyBird

Uncommon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,260 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:13 PM

I THINK I SMELL A SKUNK COMING

#54 Go4th

Go4th

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

Pottsboro suprised Pewitt 2 years age but I don't see that happening to Daingerfield. I will take the Tigers by a bunch. Good Luck Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--- Brahma Football ---

#55 Gametime5

Gametime5

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:00 PM

Pottsboro will get some key players back this week. 1, being their starting qb that went down in the first game if District. It's unsure if he will play the qb spot, or may slide into receiver. (to me, he's their best athlete) Pottsboro has been rolling with a Soph. qb who has done an unbelievable job and gained tremendous experience this season. They've also been playing 2 weeks without their starting LB. He will also suit up for the show! I know it's a tough matchup, but I think our boys will come to play. I believe that we are on the same level as New Boston, if not better. And I hear they gave D'field some problems. Can't wait till FRIDAY!!

#56 KingKong2

KingKong2

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:00 PM

So daingefield are the vistors

#57 wildtigers

wildtigers

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (Gametime5 @ Nov 16 2010, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pottsboro will get some key players back this week. 1, being their starting qb that went down in the first game if District. It's unsure if he will play the qb spot, or may slide into receiver. (to me, he's their best athlete) Pottsboro has been rolling with a Soph. qb who has done an unbelievable job and gained tremendous experience this season. They've also been playing 2 weeks without their starting LB. He will also suit up for the show! I know it's a tough matchup, but I think our boys will come to play. I believe that we are on the same level as New Boston, if not better. And I hear they gave D'field some problems. Can't wait till FRIDAY!!

You could combine the top three teams in your district and you would not be able to beat Daingerfield or New Boston, please.

#58 franksnbeans

franksnbeans

OLD SCHOOL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,279 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:25 PM

The Daingerfield - NB score was 42-14 until the final seconds of the game. Game was played in New Boston. NB has the two fastest kids in the district on their team. So, yeah... I could see a similar score as the Dfield - NB game. I'll say 42-14.

#59 LilEagle

LilEagle

Uncommon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:52 PM

Pottsboro will need to get a few(actuall alot)of key players from other teams to win this week. Daingerfield wins bye 3-4 touchdowns. Good luck Tigers!
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.”

#60 Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum_DirtyBird

Uncommon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,260 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:08 PM

Pottsboro- BIG,BIG BLOWOUT coolball.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users