• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bigdawg16

bigdawg16

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,596 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and fishing are first love. Football and baseball are a close second. Enjoy spending time with the family. Love anything to do with WWII and Vietnam history.

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:08 AM

Tired of paying for overpriced stuff @ gnc ? Check out www.discountsupplements.com they have just about whatever you need on that site. woohoo.gif
" Feeling good is good enough "

http://www.myspace.com/holyhellrod East Texas Metal

#2 HighRollin8s

HighRollin8s

The Ohio State

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (bigdawg16 @ Dec 22 2010, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tired of paying for overpriced stuff @ gnc ? Check out www.discountsupplements.com they have just about whatever you need on that site. woohoo.gif

You may tell me off for this but I really think you should be careful promoting products that have an affect on a childs body. I know this is an innocent post and you dont intend it that way by any means. Really, about the only thing a kid needs to be taking is protein. Things like creatine cause you to retain water and force your 'ck' levels way too high which can lead to a heart attack. So can something as simple as taking a potasium supplement. Please be a little more careful and make sure the risks of these supplements are expressed.

#3 bigdawg16

bigdawg16

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,596 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and fishing are first love. Football and baseball are a close second. Enjoy spending time with the family. Love anything to do with WWII and Vietnam history.

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (HighRollin8s @ Dec 22 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You may tell me off for this but I really think you should be careful promoting products that have an affect on a childs body. I know this is an innocent post and you dont intend it that way by any means. Really, about the only thing a kid needs to be taking is protein. Things like creatine cause you to retain water and force your 'ck' levels way too high which can lead to a heart attack. So can something as simple as taking a potasium supplement. Please be a little more careful and make sure the risks of these supplements are expressed.

Here is a tip...watch your kids. Watch YOUR credit card statements. And besides this is mostly a adult visited part of this website. I did not promote ANY supplement..just a place where people can go to save money.
" Feeling good is good enough "

http://www.myspace.com/holyhellrod East Texas Metal

#4 HighRollin8s

HighRollin8s

The Ohio State

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (bigdawg16 @ Dec 22 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is a tip...watch your kids. Watch YOUR credit card statements. And besides this is mostly a adult visited part of this website. I did not promote ANY supplement..just a place where people can go to save money.

Not saying you did at all! Good tips!

#5 h-town12

h-town12

Ol' Sarge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,251 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:28 PM

I don't buy anything from GNC. Prices are ridiculous there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users