CasualObserver70 is Smoaky.com's "Member of the Month"

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Smoaky

Smoaky

Smoakhouse Honcho

• Root Admin
  • 9,144 posts
  • Interests:Program Director and Sports Talk Show Host at ESPN Radio-Central Texas. This includes AM1660, AM1330, 100.9FM and 1660espn.com. I own Smoaky.com, the high school website that was launched in July, 2002. And, most importantly, I have a loving wife, Cindy and an incredible son, Craig, and daughter, Jennifer.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

And will be sent a gift certificate for product at TheLindseyStore.com. Great steaks, fajitas, sausage and pork chops.

David Smoak

#2 Smoaky

Smoaky

Smoakhouse Honcho

• Root Admin
  • 9,144 posts
  • Interests:Program Director and Sports Talk Show Host at ESPN Radio-Central Texas. This includes AM1660, AM1330, 100.9FM and 1660espn.com. I own Smoaky.com, the high school website that was launched in July, 2002. And, most importantly, I have a loving wife, Cindy and an incredible son, Craig, and daughter, Jennifer.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:50 AM

And will be sent a gift certificate for product at TheLindseyStore.com. Great steaks, fajitas, sausage and pork chops.

David Smoak

Dear Membership,

As we head into the 2010 high school football season, our mods and admins are working on updating the forum rules and I've asked each of them to revise a few of those rules.

We will become a "little" more lenient with our trash-talking among fans as long as it remains somewhat clean and non-threatening.

We appreciate your passion and love for Texas high school football and especially the team or program or high school you follow the most.

With that being said, I will announce a monthly winner as the "Smoaky.com Member of the Month" based on discussion, feedback, posts, opinions and facts.

The winner will receive a gift certificate from the Lindsey Store for product.

I will announce the previous months winner during the first week of each month.

So, let's have a great time and enjoy the football season like never before.

September: CasualObserver70
October: ?
November: ?
December: ?

Thank you.

David Smoak

#3 ImaNut

ImaNut

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:14 PM

Posted Image
"A word to the wise ain't necesssary- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

"If you tell everybody everything that you know, everybody will be smarter than you." Mom

#4 CasualObserver70

CasualObserver70

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

I am humbled and honored by receiving this. And to think, my wife says this is a waste of time!

#5 osup116

osup116

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Interests:Fastpitch, Hunting, and Fishing and an occational NAP

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

^ Mine to and I've been doing since 2006 - Congradulations

#6 Rabfan

Rabfan

SmoakHouse Staff -

• Administrators
  • 5,315 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:39 PM

Dude! your gonna love that! i ordered some of their stuff and it's FANTASTIC!!! i'm so jealous that staff members can't be eligible :(
Proud Member of the SDC daycare and babysitting service. Boo-Boo's bandaged, hurt feelings massaged,tattle tales rebuffed and children sent to time out for their own good.

Anyone wishing to contribute to the monthly maintenance costs, or help with all of the recent smoaky.com upgrades can now do so! Please see the bottom of any of the Smoaky.com, smoaky.com HS Stats and Records and Smoakhouse Forums pages for contribution buttons! You may use PayPal or your own choice of credit card.

Contributions are not required but are greatly appreciated.

#7 Straw

Straw

Rise and rise again!

• Administrators
  • 11,367 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

Dude! your gonna love that! i ordered some of their stuff and it's FANTASTIC!!! i'm so jealous that staff members can't be eligible :(

I quit!!!!!

#8 Golfingnut

Golfingnut

Bears Number 1 fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Twitter:BethMcKamy

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:57 PM

I am humbled and honored by receiving this. And to think, my wife says this is a waste of time!

Congrats to you CasualObserver70!!! Great job!!!!
"BACKWATER MAFIA" MEMBER AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!

#9 Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum_DirtyBird

Uncommon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,311 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

Congrats CasualObserver, send me a fajita..... lol

#10 AnOldBuckeye

AnOldBuckeye

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,565 posts
  • Interests:Church activities, Golf, Hunting, fishing, reading, Smoaky, and last but certainly not least. Watching Buckeye Football, the Atlanta Braves, and Dallas Cowboys.

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

Congrats C.O.,,, You deserve it. You're actually one of the more sane folks on this web site. LOL Enjoy all the treats. ;o)
Proud Gilmer Buckeye Supporter and have been since 1959. Deuce:Deuce State Champs 2004 & 2009 President of the SDC Buckeye Nation & East Texas Backwater Mafia Member. "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Theodore Roosevelt, American adventurer and 26th president (1858-1919) "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, philosopher and poet (1803-1882) "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself." --- G. Gordon Liddy Mark Twain - "A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man. A debt which he proposes to pay off with your money."

#11 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLions/TexasA&M # 1 fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,617 posts
  • Interests:My beautiful daughter Jayda Lynn and my lovely wife Meghan
    Highschool football
    Henderson Lions 3A Division1 State Champions 2010
    Texas Aggies, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers,Dallas Mavs

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:41 AM

Well thats horrible I am a big time homer . Dand mod duties. Can I go back just until the contest jk Smoak! I wonder why we can't be eligible. Afterall its based on every one else at least I got the weekly pickem. Oh by the Congrats causalobserver and my wife says the same so join the club!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users