13 replies to this topic

#1 sfacujackcat

sfacujackcat

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:28 AM

Henderson knocked off state-ranked Spring Hill in Longview Friday night. The win came in 4 games.

That moves the Lady Lions to 4-1 in district and in a first place tie with Gilmer and Spring Hill. SH beat Gilmer, Gilmer beat Henderson, Henderson beat SH.

Gilmer beat Gladewater in other 16-3A action. Haven't heard a Pitt-Carthage score from Friday. So, if anyone knows it, please post the final. Thanks.

#2 Panther89

Panther89

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:23 PM

Henderson knocked off state-ranked Spring Hill in Longview Friday night. The win came in 4 games.

That moves the Lady Lions to 4-1 in district and in a first place tie with Gilmer and Spring Hill. SH beat Gilmer, Gilmer beat Henderson, Henderson beat SH.

Gilmer beat Gladewater in other 16-3A action. Haven't heard a Pitt-Carthage score from Friday. So, if anyone knows it, please post the final. Thanks.

You know, it has always amazed me why people post things only when they win! Truly amazing!

#3 sackem

sackem

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,664 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

You know, it has always amazed me why people post things only when they win! Truly amazing!

If that is true them I guess rcshomre has won 1510 times as that is how many post he has. You have 777 post.

#4 TheVeryBestThereWas

TheVeryBestThereWas

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:FOOTBALL

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:49 AM

I would be jealous too if I was a fan of spring hill. Man kinda sad. Henderson wins every sport and spring hill well you know comes up short lol. At least your competive in other sports but never the champ.

#5 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

Gig em Aggies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,067 posts
  • Interests:My beautiful daughter Jayda Lynn and my lovely wife Meghan
    Highschool football
    Henderson Lions 3A Division1 State Champions 2010
    Texas Aggies, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers,Dallas Mavs

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:11 AM

bitter are we lol! I understand

#6 topher805

topher805

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,414 posts
  • Twitter:@cboothe85

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:01 AM

Sounds like things are going well for Coach Chennette up there.

#7 Panther89

Panther89

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

If that is true them I guess rcshomre has won 1510 times as that is how many post he has. You have 777 post.

Ah, you're doing some homework I see! I post whether SH wins or loses! If anyone was gonna beat SH in volleyball, I figured it would be Henderson, because they're a really good team.

#8 Panther89

Panther89

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

bitter are we lol! I understand

Hey Lion70,
What's going on? I'm not bitter at all because I happen to really like Henderson, and I know how good they are...in all of their sports! Both SH and Henderson are going to represent 16-3A well in the Volleyball playoffs!

#9 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

Gig em Aggies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,067 posts
  • Interests:My beautiful daughter Jayda Lynn and my lovely wife Meghan
    Highschool football
    Henderson Lions 3A Division1 State Champions 2010
    Texas Aggies, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers,Dallas Mavs

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:34 PM

Hey Lion70,
What's going on? I'm not bitter at all because I happen to really like Henderson, and I know how good they are...in all of their sports! Both SH and Henderson are going to represent 16-3A well in the Volleyball playoffs!

Yes its nice too see henderson win in volleyball. BY the way just messing with your one of my favorite posters. lol Big time homer like me!

#10 sackem

sackem

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,664 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:23 AM

I would be jealous too if I was a fan of spring hill. Man kinda sad. Henderson wins every sport and spring hill well you know comes up short lol. At least your competive in other sports but never the champ.

Now hold on there, Don't forget Golf. Springhill is always good at Golf. Sending some to Austin yearly. Their scores always come up short in golf. They are going to be running the score down on you guys if you run the score up on them in other sports.

#11 kramer

kramer

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

Now hold on there, Don't forget Golf. Springhill is always good at Golf. Sending some to Austin yearly. Their scores always come up short in golf. They are going to be running the score down on you guys if you run the score up on them in other sports.

Good one!

#12 edro8634

edro8634

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:55 PM

sometimes it's QUALITY not QUANTITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 centexdad

centexdad

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:48 PM

While Henderson obviously bested the Panthers in football and boys basketball, SPring Hill did go to the regional finals in girls BB while Henderson was several miles from .500. And if I was a betting man, I would put a couple million $$ on Spring Hill on the baseball diamond.

#14 Panther89

Panther89

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

Some would argue that Spring Hill has the district cornered in all sports except football! Henderson, Gilmer, and Carthage have football all wrapped up, but when it comes to the other sports, SH is the best!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users