Athens Hornets vs. Bullard Panthers

HORNET4LIFE

Athens @ Bullard  

36 members have voted

1. 1. who will win the Game?

2. 2. who wins half?

Well here we go like many have been wanting to see (meaning panthers fans and CH fans) im pretty sure people don't want us to win but that's ok because that's how Hornets started off last year and made a big run. Now i just hope Bullard can Maintain after losing against CH.

I know for sure that Athens will be ready and set to come out and get that win and not only "the sanders bros" will do the job but the TEAM will!! ( by the way they're not brothers) lol.

Im saying Athens by 3 or 4tds

Good Luck Bullard!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF Athens has a tough game against bullard and bearly beats them then i can literally that Athens will NOT go far in Playoffs!!! but till right now Athens for me will make a near close run like last year!!!!

im saying this because Bullard is "supposedly" doing good this year but of course ill see Friday!!!

Good luck to Athens and Bullard!!!!

I think Athens wins big!! you will be just like CH and take it easy after half. Good Luck to Both teams but Athens is the second best team in our district..lol sorry had to add that :D

AGREE!! on first part lol.. IF we end up beating CH in week 10 will that mean were the #1 best team in our district lol..:rolleyes:

by the way,i have never seen a W for winning at halftime.you may have a bigger score but no W.i see the panthers winning this game,dont care if its by a bunch or one.besides a win is win.go panthers.alum'85

I don't see Bullard coming out with a "W" on friday. I was at the Chapel Hill vs. Bullard game and I thought Bullard looked like the same team as last year. Athens is known to come out a little slow, but I'm sure once they get things clicking then there's no stopping them. Similiar to last year, Athens didn't lead by much at half time but the final score was 66 to 20. I'll have to take my Hornets in this one by 3 Tds.

I don't see Bullard coming out with a "W" on friday. I was at the Chapel Hill vs. Bullard game and I thought Bullard looked like the same team as last year. Athens is known to come out a little slow, but I'm sure once they get things clicking then there's no stopping them. Similiar to last year, Athens didn't lead by much at half time but the final score was 66 to 20. I'll have to take my Hornets in this one by 3 Tds.

yall will have to take the w cause bullard aint givin' ya jack.bullard aint nowhere near the same team they were last year.they have had a year under coach wilson and it showing with the wins.besides,everybody but chill is playing for second place in district.i dont see anybody in the near future beating chill,especially yall.

yall will have to take the w cause bullard aint givin' ya jack.bullard aint nowhere near the same team they were last year.they have had a year under coach wilson and it showing with the wins.besides,everybody but chill is playing for second place in district.i dont see anybody in the near future beating chill,especially yall.

thanks tweekies

HAHA!!!

+1.. IMO i don't think Bullard will score 20 or more this time! but also i think Athens will score maybe 10 points less than 66 so maybe 56 or so!!

yes IF!? and yes im serious i know Athens is not the same like last year but like i said Anything can happen!

:)

you evidently haven't seen CH play. And if you have then you haven't seen Athens play b/c a victory by Athens over CH would be more than a stretch. Come on be serious. I understand homerism but to mention Athens in the same sentence with CH........ridiculous.

you evidently haven't seen CH play. And if you have then you haven't seen Athens play b/c a victory by Athens over CH would be more than a stretch. Come on be serious. I understand homerism but to mention Athens in the same sentence with CH........ridiculous.

well you need to remember that this is High School Football and again !!Anything can happen!!! now im not saying that CH is not Good trust me i know their GOOD real good but Athens to this point only in district have given them a tough time so remember that.

by the way are you from CH? or a fan?

well you need to remember that this is High School Football and again !!Anything can happen!!! now im not saying that CH is not Good trust me i know their GOOD real good but Athens to this point only in district have given them a tough time so remember that.

by the way are you from CH? or a fan?

I"ll remember anything can happen if you'll relinquish to the fact that it wont take "anything can happen" for Bullard to win Friday. Athens may be descent. Bullard may be descent. But CH is in a league of their own. "Anything can happen" won't happen when the Dogs sting the Hornets. May be fatal. I think your fries are ready.

I"ll remember anything can happen if you'll relinquish to the fact that it wont take "anything can happen" for Bullard to win Friday. Athens may be descent. Bullard may be descent. But CH is in a league of their own. "Anything can happen" won't happen when the Dogs sting the Hornets. May be fatal. I think your fries are ready.

let me put it to you this way, Athens Hornets is a Way better team than Bullard. Now, if by any chance the game is close or we lose than ill be a man and take my Crow and admit that Bullard has improved & won fair and square, it'll take more than "bullard gave their hearts out" against CH for me to respect them. :D Now CH, well im just going to keep my mouth shut till week 10 comes around!

let me put it to you this way, Athens Hornets is a Way better team than Bullard. Now, if by any chance the game is close or we lose than ill be a man and take my Crow and admit that Bullard has improved & won fair and square, it'll take more than "bullard gave their hearts out" against CH for me to respect them. :D Now CH, well im just going to keep my mouth shut till week 10 comes around!

Now that's the most intelligent thing I've heard from you. Good luck Friday to you all and Bullard as well. Good game I suspect either way.