Sleep Walking?

3 replies to this topic

#1 stoneykelly

stoneykelly

Backwoods Mafia

• Moderators
  • 5,070 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:05 AM

Strange thing happened last. Fell asleep watching TV in my easy chair wearing a comfy sweatshirt. cue dramatic music When I woke up a little later I wasnt wearing my sweatshirt. I dont remember taking it off. I mean pulling your arms through the sleeves and over your head should be physical enough to wake you up right?Kind of has me worried thinking about what else I may do when Im asleep that I dont remember. Sleep eating? Would explain the extra pounds I've put on this winter. Sleep posting. Could explain some of my airhead moments.

#2 parentofredheads

parentofredheads

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:25 AM

^ LOL! Here's the story my parents tell. When I was younger, Mom said I would wake them up in the middle of the night, I would just be sitting on the side of their bed. Mom would ask me a question, I would answer. She would tell me to go back to bed, and I would.

I DO NOT remember any of that.

Two sisters...I have no idea how they did all this. They had a room together... they would switch sides some time during the night, and at some point, one of them might even end up on the floor.... they don't remember it.

Well, Stoney, I would say you could use "that" as an excuse for whatever and whenever needed....LOL!

#3 stoneykelly

stoneykelly

Backwoods Mafia

• Moderators
  • 5,070 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

Just a weird feeling Red.

#4 greinke

greinke

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

I'm sorry. When I saw the title of this thread, I thought we had another Romo discussion starting.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users