Photo

SUPER BOWL XLVI

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Poll: SUPER BOWL XLVI (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Takes Home the Lombardi Trophy?

1. New England (10 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

2. N. Y. Giants (8 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Crawford

Crawford

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

Should be a good game again. I'll probably enjoy the Super Bowl commercials more. lol

10) ......For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; 11) for it is written,“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me and every tongue shall confess to God.”
12) So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.

Romans 14:10-12

ESV

#2 Valhalla

Valhalla

RED IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,073 posts
  • Interests:Sooners and the Thunder.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

Go Pats!!!

Brady gets revenge in Indianapolis of all places.
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."
-Mike Ditka-

"What it comes down to is that anybody can win with the best horse.What makes you good is if you can take the second or third best horse and win."

#3 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

I'm taking my G-Men. For those that have rooted for the Giants thank you and for those that have picked against us keep doing it.

#4 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

TOM COUGHLIN for Coach of the Year. :D

#5 Crawford

Crawford

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:06 PM

I like Coughlin. He always seems to know how to bring this team around when it matters most, despite what the critics say about him during low moments of their season

10) ......For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; 11) for it is written,“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me and every tongue shall confess to God.”
12) So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.

Romans 14:10-12

ESV

#6 Valhalla

Valhalla

RED IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

Yeah, Harbaugh is going to win that hands down.
-Mike Ditka-

"What it comes down to is that anybody can win with the best horse.What makes you good is if you can take the second or third best horse and win."

#7 fan90three

fan90three

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:56 PM

Its going to be a good game if the pats find a pass rush..

#8 THSfanatic

THSfanatic

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:34 AM

I will give the Giants and Eli Manning their due ! They are the hot team & win at crunch time.

GO PATS !!!!
"Onward Thru the Fog"
Oat Willie

#9 Mavgrad99

Mavgrad99

Geaux Tigers

• Moderators
  • 7,007 posts
  • Interests:You can find me in the college forums.

Go Marshall
    Geaux Tigers
    Go Dallas
    Go Rangers

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:34 AM

No Strahan, No Tyree... I go with the Billacheats.
Posted Image

Test your coaching and adjusting skills in a free web simulation game. Make plays, call them during your game, recruit and build your college team, coach draft and develop talent in the pros. Step into chat to ask help and find a coaching staff to work with or form your own. Pigskin Empire, please use my reference link below.
http://pigskinempire....aspx?ref=18560

#10 Lobo97

Lobo97

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,154 posts
  • Interests:Any and all sports from any level. Specifically the Lobos, Longhorns, Cowboys, Mavericks, and Rangers!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

Yeah, Harbaugh is going to win that hands down.

Absolutely!

#11 Lobo97

Lobo97

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,154 posts
  • Interests:Any and all sports from any level. Specifically the Lobos, Longhorns, Cowboys, Mavericks, and Rangers!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:20 AM

I really don't know who I want to win. I think the Pats are incredibly overrated. I mean, yesterday was their first win of the season against a team with a winning record! I also don't want to see Brady win another SB because I'm sick of all the talk about how he's the best QB to ever play the game...He isn't even the best CURRENT QB! Plus, I don't really like them anyway.
Then the Giants. As a Cowboys fan, I don't like them either (though I did put $1K on them in the '07 SB!). I also don't want to see Eli get more championships than his brother when Peyton is clearly the best Manning. And I really have a hard time pulling for a team that went 9-7 and as recent as the last game of the season, could have been sent home all together, win the SB.

So at this point, I'm just going to hope for a good game!

#12 Mavgrad99

Mavgrad99

Geaux Tigers

• Moderators
  • 7,007 posts
  • Interests:You can find me in the college forums.

Go Marshall
    Geaux Tigers
    Go Dallas
    Go Rangers

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:22 AM

I really don't know who I want to win. I think the Pats are incredibly overrated. I mean, yesterday was their first win of the season against a team with a winning record! I also don't want to see Brady win another SB because I'm sick of all the talk about how he's the best QB to ever play the game...He isn't even the best CURRENT QB! Plus, I don't really like them anyway.
Then the Giants. As a Cowboys fan, I don't like them either (though I did put $1K on them in the '07 SB!). I also don't want to see Eli get more championships than his brother when Peyton is clearly the best Manning. And I really have a hard time pulling for a team that went 9-7 and as recent as the last game of the season, could have been sent home all together, win the SB.

If it is anything like the first one or the Championships this past weekend, we should have an entertaining game to enjoy.
Posted Image

Test your coaching and adjusting skills in a free web simulation game. Make plays, call them during your game, recruit and build your college team, coach draft and develop talent in the pros. Step into chat to ask help and find a coaching staff to work with or form your own. Pigskin Empire, please use my reference link below.
http://pigskinempire....aspx?ref=18560

#13 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

"IF" Eli does get ring #2 he still won't compare to what/who Peyton is on the football field. More SB wins doesn't make you better qb over someone with less. I'll admit that.

Its going to be a good game if the pats find a pass rush..

I see who your rootin for Fan903.

#14 doomer

doomer

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts
  • Interests:red bones
    Thompson arms
    C-4, customs protocal

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:06 AM

Goin with the Patriots caus itz the patrotick thang to due.

#15 Valhalla

Valhalla

RED IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:10 AM

"IF" Eli does get ring #2 he still won't compare to what/who Peyton is on the football field. More SB wins doesn't make you better qb over someone with less. I'll admit that.

True that. Football is a team sport.
-Mike Ditka-

#16 badblackcat

badblackcat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts
  • Interests:I woke up, and here I was.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

I really don't know who I want to win. I think the Pats are incredibly overrated. I mean, yesterday was their first win of the season against a team with a winning record!

I would not rule out the Giants either. As you've said, this was the first game the Patriots beat a team with a winning record all year.

They were also outgained, out-turnovered, and their quarterback was basically the worst out of the four that played.

Probability says they had less than a 10% chance to win the game against Baltimore.

To add fuel to the fire, the Patriots O-line won't get to hold with impunity against the Giants. The Giants have a better win expectation to officiating bias than the Pats do. Brian Waters has been tackling/holding everyone all season long..I don't expect to see him get away with that in this game.

#17 GloryBound

GloryBound

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
  • Interests:My four, now five, now six granddaugthers, and, first grandson, and if I have any time left ......Crappie fishing and white tail deer hunting.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

Is he coaching your son's pee wee football team?

#18 GloryBound

GloryBound

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
  • Interests:My four, now five, now six granddaugthers, and, first grandson, and if I have any time left ......Crappie fishing and white tail deer hunting.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

The worst commercial will be better than the game this year.

#19 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

Is he coaching your son's pee wee football team?

No he's coaching my New York football Giants. :D

Coach of the Year!!!!!

#20 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

The worst commercial will be better than the game this year.

Would you rather had SF-NE or Balt-SF? I think the general American audience got the game they wanted. I'm just glad it wasn't a Harbaugh Bowl. Talk about the worst SB ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users