229 replies to this topic

#81 roughneck21

roughneck21

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

White oak will be hard to beat with Benson on the mound he look really good for just coming out of basketball.

Yeah white oak has a very good pitching staff benson Mcfall and owens along with all the relief people, strong pitching will get you far

#82 z2t4

z2t4

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

I thought the kid that came in late for White Oak after Bullard scored 4 runs looked very good. Who was that kid and what grade?

#83 roughneck21

roughneck21

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

I thought the kid that came in late for White Oak after Bullard scored 4 runs looked very good. Who was that kid and what grade?

That would be devon Herdon he is a senior

#84 HS1988

HS1988

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,408 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

What grade is the Moore kid in? I made the trip to hope and see a better ball game but this kid was in control. Hughes Springs did hit the ball hard and that may have something to do with the two or three errors I saw! I was also impressed with how the HS coach put the pressure on the defense with the situations he put Diana in! The match up with HS and WO should be a good one!!

He is a soph. One of the best soph. pitchers I have ever seen. Lots of good hitters are gonna struggle with this guy. Bassham is pretty good as well.

Lets Go MUSTANGS!! Maximum Horsepower!!

OFFICIAL MEMBER (hit man) OF BACKWATER MAFIA

KEEP IT ROLLIN BOYS!!!!!!![/color][/b]

MELOGO.jpg

#85 roughneck21

roughneck21

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

He is a soph. One of the best soph. pitchers I have ever seen. Lots of good hitters are gonna struggle with this guy. Bassham is pretty good as well.

I wouldn't say the best sophomore pitcher white oak had two pretty good ones

#86 hsfootballfan

hsfootballfan

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,507 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

I wouldn't say the best sophomore pitcher white oak had two pretty good ones

Try reading the whole post. He said the best soph. Pitcher he has ever seen. I guess you'll find out when we meet up.

#87 roughneck21

roughneck21

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

I'll be there Tuesday to see

#88 roughneck21

roughneck21

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

White Oak won 11-5. The relief effort picked up the slack after McFall was knocked out of the game after only 1 1/3 inning. The bats once again were the roughnecks strength

#89 pigskin11

pigskin11

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

White Oak won 11-5. The relief effort picked up the slack after McFall was knocked out of the game after only 1 1/3 inning. The bats once again were the roughnecks strength

Who did y'all play.

#90 roughneck21

roughneck21

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

Who did y'all play.

Dangerfield

#91 thegreenhornet

thegreenhornet

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

I know you guys hit the ball well tonight, but where did those umpires come from? I have never seen a home umpire call a ball fair down 3rd base line and the umpire between pitchers mound and 2nd base overturn his call. The umpire behind home plate had a strike zone the size of a can of snuff on both sides. They were both old and really bad!

Anyone have the score on New Diana and Harmony?

#92 BIGPOPPY

BIGPOPPY

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

Harmony beat Diana tonight.

#93 shazam

shazam

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

I've never seen any baseball game with as bad of an officiating crew in high school baseball. The guy on the field had 3 blown calls that my grandmother could have made and she is 6 feet under. The guy behind the plate had a tighter strike zone then a MLB umpire. And on top of that , the umpire on the field over ruled the home plate umpire on a foul ball down the line which by the way was clearly fair. Needless to say, they don't need to let umpires from a nursing home call baseball games. You take away the blown calls and it definitely could of been a different outcome.

#94 thegreenhornet

thegreenhornet

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

Harmony beat Diana tonight.

Do you know what the score was?

#95 roughneck21

roughneck21

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

I've never seen any baseball game with as bad of an officiating crew in high school baseball. The guy on the field had 3 blown calls that my grandmother could have made and she is 6 feet under. The guy behind the plate had a tighter strike zone then a MLB umpire. And on top of that , the umpire on the field over ruled the home plate umpire on a foul ball down the line which by the way was clearly fair. Needless to say, they don't need to let umpires from a nursing home call baseball games. You take away the blown calls and it definitely could of been a different outcome.

Really the only bad call was the foul ball and the next pitch the kid hit it to right and knocked in the 2 runs. So the outcome wasn't really effected by the umpires calls themselves. The ump behind the plate was tight but it was both ways

#96 horns1981

horns1981

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

you don't need to get on here bad mouthing umpires unless you have been out there its funny how fans think they are the umpires from the other side of the fence when the umpires on the field have the best view of the action

#97 shazam

shazam

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:22 PM

First off, I don't know what game you were watching roughneck. I mean even the parents from white oak said we got screwed, and that's bad. Second, I've been umpiring for 10+ years horns. I think I know a thing or two ;)
Pain Is Temporary, Pride Is Forever

#98 Bluebird22

Bluebird22

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

5-4

#99 horns1981

horns1981

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

you maybe dixie but u obviously havent paid dues to be in the chapter so there for u dont need to be gettin on here talkin about the officials

#100 Bluebird22

Bluebird22

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

And the umps were awful!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users