7 replies to this topic

#1 BearDad

BearDad

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

NFA-Texas is coming to Henderson, Tx in March because of the large amount of talent in East Texas. This will be a all position camp the 30th and 31st of March, with the location still to be at Henderson High School. We will have Top Coaches from all over the State and country coming to coach young men in there positions and help them to become better leaders on and off the field. Just a couple of facts about NFA we have currently two QB that are being talked about for the 2012 Heisman, Tyler Wilson(Arkansas) and Braxton Miller(Ohio State) and numerus others playing at the D1 level. Registraition starts in January at nfa-texas.com with multple additional discounts for groups or teams.

Hope to see you there
"In everything set an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity." -- Titus 2:7.

#2 bigdav

bigdav

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

Got a few young men from EF that I'm bringing. Glad to have a camp with these kind of credentials so close to home. We're looking forward to it!
Offical Member of the "BackWater Mafia"

#3 BearDad

BearDad

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

Got a few young men from EF that I'm bringing. Glad to have a camp with these kind of credentials so close to home. We're looking forward to it!

Go to www.nfa-texas.com to get started on registration and get a early registration discounts.

I know there will be some there from DeKalb there as well and other northern east Texas teams. also check the dates because it may have changed.

hope to see you there. :)
"In everything set an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity." -- Titus 2:7.

#4 Paradox

Paradox

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

NFA-Texas is coming to Henderson, Tx in March because of the large amount of talent in East Texas.

Ya think having the Dickey Dome might also influence Henderson as being the location?

#5 bigdav

bigdav

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

1331758184[/url]' post='1697127']
Go to www.nfa-texas.com to get started on registration and get a early registration discounts.

I know there will be some there from DeKalb there as well and other northern east Texas teams. also check the dates because it may have changed.

hope to see you there. :)

Thanks for the help, we got a couple going, maybe a few more drift in before time. Looking forward to seeing you Bears there, we'll get to size up the new district competion a little early, lol! Look for the big man wearing orange in the lawn chair! We're headed to the FBU Camp in Austin this weekend, gonna be a looonnng off season!

#6 BearDad

BearDad

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for the help, we got a couple going, maybe a few more drift in before time. Looking forward to seeing you Bears there, we'll get to size up the new district competion a little early, lol! Look for the big man wearing orange in the lawn chair! We're headed to the FBU Camp in Austin this weekend, gonna be a looonnng off season!

Let me know how the camps compare, when i see you .

#7 bigdav

bigdav

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

1332426647[/url]' post='1698869']
Let me know how the camps compare, when i see you .

Will do, we're going to four and a combine between now and July

#8 BearDad

BearDad

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

Alright, Henderson camp this friday and saturday. Alot of top east texas talent going to be there, arp, spring hill, ef, couple guys from the metroplex, dekalb and henderson. Can wait should have some coverage from the longview paper as well. This is going to be a great camp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users