*-clinched playoffs

#42 taz3

taz3

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

Too hot if you were there you would know the real story and not on here running your chops. But I guess nothing has changed once a cancer always a cancer . You are always on here dogging lawless. Get a life.

#43 new2tex

new2tex

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

and I guess lindale and lawless did nothing. innocent as always. I doubt it. I cant believe athens just acted like thugs and all people associated with lindales team were angels. doesnt make sense to me.

I agree with Taz. If you WERE at the game you would have seen the reality of what actually went down and would not have to GUESS about what happened. You also would not have to DOUBT what really happened. It also would make perfect sense because what has been described it the ENTIRE truth.

So now everybody knows your not only a cancer of a person but also a big fat liar as well.

And Toohot...I have never met Lawless. I know only a handful of people in Lindale only because I live a few miles outside of Hideaway Lake. I do not know one single coach from any school. But I watch all of them. Lawless does not make a habit chewing the ear off of the AR on his sideline. He may have a few choice comments or questions...all GOOD coaches do...but they speak their mind and let it go. He stood on the sideline coaching and respecting the game. The Athens coach on the other hand was in the ear of that poor girl AR the entire match...flailing his arms and screaming and making less than classy comments...feeding the negativity on for his side. Now tell me...which of those two examples do you think will have better control of his team? REAL coaches lead by example.

#44 new2tex

new2tex

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Lindale always runs their mouths when they play they aren't Angels they are stuck up little white boys. The coach was yelling at us as well even the fans were trying to get in it so really Athens was trying to stick up for ourselves after the goal that didn't cross the line cause I was standing right there the side ref wasn't even standing on the line he was standing on the 18 yrd box. But when and if we play again best believe Athens will win.

You dont have class. I speak spanish and I heard all the cussing and mouthing ya'll were doing. As I fan of soccer I like the way Athens plays hard and with passion...and you played a good match overall. But show some class on and off the pitch.

Athens does just as much trash talking thinking nobody understands them...does that make you stuck up little mexican boys? See...even your comment was classless. Why are you throwing race into it?

Plain and simple...Athens got out of line and didnt handle adversity well at all. That wont serve you well in the playoffs.

#45 Athens2012

Athens2012

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:17 AM

We play with class even when we lose but when they disrespect us yes we get mad just lime any other person would. We tried to put the differences aside at the end and line up but lawless said to get off his field and leave so really we were tryin to shake hands at the end but he didn't want to.

Like**

#46 new2tex

new2tex

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

We play with class even when we lose but when they disrespect us yes we get mad just lime any other person would. We tried to put the differences aside at the end and line up but lawless said to get off his field and leave so really we were tryin to shake hands at the end but he didn't want to.

Like**

OK. Keep telling yourself that. Your not fooling me. SÚ lo que el su realmente decir hacia fuera allÝ.

#47 toohottohandle

toohottohandle

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

Like**

Once again lawless up to his old tricks. see newbie its not just me that knows how your buddy acts. these are kids and he is yelling at them and telling them to get off the field. you are right, the truth does come out!

#48 nwaStallions

nwaStallions

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

Can we get this post back to being factual. I come here to check results from the district not to hear the opinions of others reguarding coaching. It isn't any ones business to comment on how a coach runs his team. Let's stick to facts and results.

#49 taz3

taz3

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

Too hot keep your comments to yourself , no one cares .
To the Athens player the ball was in I just watched the film. You guys were out of line , why would the coach send the players across there to shake hands when you were already trying to fight them . 8 and 18 came over and shook there hands with class . No more excuses the game is over. Good luck the rest of the year , if you want to advance further then play the game hard like u did, but keep your mouths shut and you will advance , if not u will be out 1 st round.

#50 HORNET4LIFE

HORNET4LIFE

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts
  • Interests:God & My Family then everyone/everything else
    !ATHENS HORNETS!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

Just like i said at the beginning of page 2 "Lindale and Athens is gonna be one heck of a game" .
Im guessing it was more of a disaster for Athens IMO, even though Athens lost and everything went crazy, Hornets should of showed they know how to lose and respect the game of soccer apparently Athens forgot that there still in first place (ofcourse tied with John Tyler)
But just want to remind Athens players it has been a while that Athens has had a Good soccer team and for yall to act this way at Lindale's house is horrible.
when playoffs come around if yall cant keep yalls composure its gonna be crazy for yall.

Hopefully they learn from their mistakes and go out on Tuesday and win or lose against JT, yall show class.

Which im hoping we come out victorious against JT.

Go Hornets!!!

ATHENS HORNETS
REGIONAL FINALIST 2010 (Hornet Football)
REGIONAL SEMI-FINALIST 2011 (Hornet Basketball)

DALLAS COWBOYS
DALLAS MAVERICKS
TEXAS LONGHORNS
TEXAS RANGERS
ATHENS HORNETS

"Once you Acheive Success, Don't forget what got you their was GOD"

-Unknown-

#51 betweentheposts

betweentheposts

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

Too hot keep your comments to yourself , no one cares .
To the Athens player the ball was in I just watched the film. You guys were out of line , why would the coach send the players across there to shake hands when you were already trying to fight them . 8 and 18 came over and shook there hands with class . No more excuses the game is over. Good luck the rest of the year , if you want to advance further then play the game hard like u did, but keep your mouths shut and you will advance , if not u will be out 1 st round.

As my screen name says it was between the post but it never crossed the line. Athens got robbed and eagles know it. The ref wasn't in position anf made a bad call. Taz you need to keep your mouth shut and you just keep your comments to yourself cuz no cares for sure. you guys are always fighting people. every year there is something on here about how you guys have some issue with teams.

#52 taz3

taz3

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

Between the posts , thanks for your comments. Sure I will shut my mouth because enough has been said. Video tells all. Enough said . If u were at the game then you can talk and if you were then you know your wrong . It is time to move on. Lindale won the game and that is that. No one got screwed. You are right though it was between the posts in the goal. Now let's move on to the next game

#53 new2tex

new2tex

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

Can we get this post back to being factual. I come here to check results from the district not to hear the opinions of others reguarding coaching. It isn't any ones business to comment on how a coach runs his team. Let's stick to facts and results.

Your new to the whole "forum" format. Forums are for opinions about coaching, results, etc. You will have to read btwn the lines for facts.

#54 new2tex

new2tex

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:06 AM

Just like i said at the beginning of page 2 "Lindale and Athens is gonna be one heck of a game" .
Im guessing it was more of a disaster for Athens IMO, even though Athens lost and everything went crazy, Hornets should of showed they know how to lose and respect the game of soccer apparently Athens forgot that there still in first place (ofcourse tied with John Tyler)
But just want to remind Athens players it has been a while that Athens has had a Good soccer team and for yall to act this way at Lindale's house is horrible.
when playoffs come around if yall cant keep yalls composure its gonna be crazy for yall.

Hopefully they learn from their mistakes and go out on Tuesday and win or lose against JT, yall show class.

Hornet....thanks for speaking up. Athens does have a very good squad and I wish them the best. But like you said, they really need to learn to play with some discipline. That begins with coaching and ends within themselves. Lack of discipline WILL hurt them in tight games, especially in the playoffs. But best of luck against JT. Should be another great match. Where is the match...Athens or Tyler?

Now to toohot...even an Athens backer verifies what happened. Your simply a kid who was a legend in his own mind. You blame Lawless for everything instead of taking responsibility for yourself and your own shortcomings. Grow up.

Between the posts...Lindale IS always having to fight harder against everybody, just like Pine Tree, Mt. Pleasant and Kilgore, because those have been the dominant teams with bullseyes on their backs for the last 5+ years. That happens when your the best. Maybe if Athens can ever acheive that level of success then they will find out what it is like to be a marked team everytime they take the pitch.

Onto Tuesdays results and new subject matter for Stallion to get upset about.

Everybody play hard but keep your cool.

#55 QueenHornet

QueenHornet

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

Athens vs John Tyler in Athens @ Bruce Field
Lindale vs Kemp
Whitehouse vs Chapel Hill
and Mabank is off

These are Fridays matches. This district is off tonight because of testing.

#56 new2tex

new2tex

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

Athens vs John Tyler in Athens @ Bruce Field
Lindale vs Kemp
Whitehouse vs Chapel Hill
and Mabank is off

These are Fridays matches. This district is off tonight because of testing.

Thanks Milady.

#57 lawdog18

lawdog18

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

The only thing I will say then you wont see me on this post ever again.

The ball was clearly in I have it on Video. The white line is not the goal line. The yellow line in front of the white line is the goal line. The ball hits in the middle of the white line.If you want to see it go to my facebook page its on there. So the goal is legit and the refs were in position to make the call. I also sent this picture and video to the Athens Coach so he could have peace of mind knowing he didn't get the shaft. As far as after the game, I told only my guys to get off the field and to not shake hands with Athens because of their attitudes at the end of the game. I am proud of my guys and the way they handled the situation. It is unfortunate that it happened but it could have been worse. Hopefully everyone will learn from this and move on.

#58 toohottohandle

toohottohandle

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

The ball was clearly in I have it on Video. The white line is not the goal line. The yellow line in front of the white line is the goal line. The ball hits in the middle of the white line.If you want to see it go to my facebook page its on there. So the goal is legit and the refs were in position to make the call. I also sent this picture and video to the Athens Coach so he could have peace of mind knowing he didn't get the shaft. As far as after the game, I told only my guys to get off the field and to not shake hands with Athens because of their attitudes at the end of the game. I am proud of my guys and the way they handled the situation. It is unfortunate that it happened but it could have been worse. Hopefully everyone will learn from this and move on.

I got on facebook and I dont think its a goal. you of all people though know how bad it can get. I guess you had flashbacks of when you were the Athens coach and "the brawl" happened. the problem is how your kids are in the middle of this stuff all the time. you are the comman thread my friend. i guess you will whine to smoaky and get this post deleted also. truth hurts and maybe (doubt it) you will face the facts.

#59 lawdog18

lawdog18

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

Well actually now everyone knows your are lying because only my friends can see my facebook and obviously your not a friend of mine so quit lying all the time and maybe people might beleive what you have to say. And you will never agree with anything I have to say so it your opinion will never matter to me or anyone associated with me or my team. I could say bears live in the woods and you would disagree with that. See ya Toohot!!

I got on facebook and I dont think its a goal. you of all people though know how bad it can get. I guess you had flashbacks of when you were the Athens coach and "the brawl" happened. the problem is how your kids are in the middle of this stuff all the time. you are the comman thread my friend. i guess you will whine to smoaky and get this post deleted also. truth hurts and maybe (doubt it) you will face the facts.

#60 toohottohandle

toohottohandle

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

LOL...what a moron! You are the one that lies. might want to call the cops before your next game just in case your team gets in a brawl. your kids are dirty and run their mouths all the time and thats why these problems follow you everywhere you go. lack of discipline my friend.

You wont see me on this thread anymore. tired of dealing with an immature adult. see ya lawdog. I will keep my word which is something you cant do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users