324 replies to this topic

#41 SteelJacket

SteelJacket

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:56 AM

I may not like everything that the current staff has done, but I will say that I am hearing that this offseason has been very intense. They are working hard, I think everyone knows how important this season is. I think the staff made some serious changes in the way they were doing things and are making each athlete stay after and lift, and I am thinking that they are making them run track as well. As far as first, second, or third in district..................I really don't care. I just want them in the playoffs. I am not saying that EF will win district, state, or anything else. I am saying that if you think that EF will not close the gap between themselves and Hughes Springs you are ####. EF is returning nearly every starter this season and adding a few new faces. Anyone know where EF plays Pewitt and Hughes Springs?

Schedule is not out yet, but the teams we have been playing should continue as follows for this year:
HS home
LK away
ND home
OC home
Waskom home
DeKalb ?
Paul Pewitt ?

#42 imATRANSFERI

imATRANSFERI

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

EF boy's have been working hard in the off season, and yes they are pushing the weights and running. They have been playing up for several years, this will be the fisrt year in a while they are playing aginst kids thier own age. I don't know about Jerry's world yet, but I'm sure not ready to say they can't make it either. If all our boys continue to play and stay healthy we could be a serious contender. Anyone who follows football also knows lots of things can happen, only time will tell. EF may end up third behind HS and PP, but they can just as easily end up in front of HS and PP. I can't believe you would say what have they done to get better, they were 4-6 in 2010 to 8-3 in 2011. LMAO, what heve they done to get better.......C'mon Man!!!

I would haft to agree with you on this they have gotten a lot better.In White Oak year before last EF was run out of the stadium.last year EF took it to us (WO).Grant it WO went through a lot of changes in off season(grad. sr's,new coach ect.) just like other teams do so often.With all said my pick is EF should be a great season in that district.

#43 rock95

rock95

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

Well said steeljacket and they have been working hard I'm so proud of e'm

#44 HS1988

HS1988

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,565 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

Chomping at the bit over here in Mustang land! Gotta do the baseball thing first but ready for some football!

Lets Go MUSTANGS!! Maximum Horsepower!!

OFFICIAL MEMBER (hit man) OF BACKWATER MAFIA

KEEP IT ROLLIN BOYS!!!!!!![/color][/b]

MELOGO.jpg

#45 SteelJacket

SteelJacket

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:54 AM

Chomping at the bit over here in Mustang land! Gotta do the baseball thing first but ready for some football!

+1 Really looking forward to getting to play ya'll again in football. Sounds like ya'll are going to be really good in baseball this year.

#46 Horns85

Horns85

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:17 AM

+1 Really looking forward to getting to play ya'll again in football. Sounds like ya'll are going to be really good in baseball this year.

I believe the Mustangs will be playing baseball in June!

#47 bigdav

bigdav

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

EF's 2012 Football Schedule

8/31/12 - Corrigan-Camden - Home
9/7/12 - Jefferson - Away
9/14/12 - Arp - Home
9/21/12 - Bye
9/28/12 - Linden-Kildare - Away
10/5/12 - Ore City - Homecoming
10/12/12 - DeKalb - Home
10/19/12 - Waskom - Away
10/26/12 - Hughes Springs - Home
11/02/12 - New Diana - Away
11/9/12 - Paul Pewitt - Home
Offical Member of the "BackWater Mafia"

#48 SteelJacket

SteelJacket

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:42 AM

8/31/12 - Corrigan-Camden - Away
9/14/12 - Arp - Home
9/21/12 - Bye
10/12/12 - DeKalb - Home
10/19/12 - Waskom - Away

Big One are you sure about this schedule, and how did you get it before me. lol. What seems messed up to me is we should be playing Waskom & ND at home this year.

#49 bigdav

bigdav

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

Big One are you sure about this schedule, and how did you get it before me. lol. What seems messed up to me is we should be playing Waskom & ND at home this year.

I had to hack into their network black op style, pay several informants, and other stuff that if you knew about might be hazardous to your health, lol! Really... Face Book, where else!

#50 SteelJacket

SteelJacket

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

I had to hack into their network black op style, pay several informants, and other stuff that if you knew about might be hazardous to your health, lol! Really... Face Book, where else!

Ok super hacker, just as long as your sure. Where you been, in hibernation? You need to at least get on hear once a week. lol.

#51 bigdav

bigdav

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

Ok super hacker, just as long as your sure. Where you been, in hibernation? You need to at least get on hear once a week. lol.

I've been lurking in the shadows :ph34r: , gathering information, studying game film, going over medical histories, you know like the "Longest Yard", and other stuff I can't tell you about on a public forum. < insert evil crazy laughter >. Putting together an unstoppable game plan for 2012, it's going to be "Shock and Awe 2012", EF style! Can't wait till Kick Off Day!

#52 Yellowjackets

Yellowjackets

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:17 AM

EF is Going to have some good home games this year. Cant wait! lol.

#53 Horns85

Horns85

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

8/31/12 - Corrigan-Camden - Away
9/14/12 - Arp - Home
9/21/12 - Bye
10/12/12 - DeKalb - Home
10/19/12 - Waskom - Away

Its the luck of the draw, but I don't like that y'all get DeKalb, Pewitt, and HS all @ home! Most of yalls away games will just be a hop skip and jump away! That's the way it is though!

#54 Yellowjackets

Yellowjackets

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

I like the Schedule Corrigan- Camden is a bit of a drive. but EF not playing Waskom the last game of the season and not a Home.

I like the Schedule Corrigan- Camden is a bit of a drive. but EF not playing Waskom the last game of the season and not a Home.

#55 PigSkinRef

PigSkinRef

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

Its the luck of the draw, but I don't like that y'all get DeKalb, Pewitt, and HS all @ home! Most of yalls away games will just be a hop skip and jump away! That's the way it is though!

I'm sure they wouldn't mind driving farther with their nice new motor coaches... seems a waste to just drive 10 miles down the road in them...

Haven't heard anything about Waskom's predistrict.. sure hope we're playing better teams this year than last...

#56 Yellowjackets

Yellowjackets

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

Sorry i didnt mean to post that many times.darn phone.

#57 SteelJacket

SteelJacket

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

Sorry i didnt mean to post that many times.darn phone.

Don't sweat it, happens a lot. lol.

#58 SteelJacket

SteelJacket

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

I'm sure they wouldn't mind driving farther with their nice new motor coaches... seems a waste to just drive 10 miles down the road in them...

Haven't heard anything about Waskom's predistrict.. sure hope we're playing better teams this year than last...

If ya'll do, you could end up worse than 5-5 this year.lol.

#59 PigSkinRef

PigSkinRef

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

If ya'll do, you could end up worse than 5-5 this year.lol.

I'd rather be beat by 2A than play all 1A teams and win... unless we were 1A and we are not..
that's just my opinion.. some may disagree

#60 hsfootballfan

hsfootballfan

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Me too. I was hoping y'all would gets chance at redemption, but I also hope its the same outcome as last year!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users