Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

Justin was the QB this past season, sophomore
Jordan was the RB this past season, senior
This fall there will only be one Twine boy at Hemphill 

Isn't it about time for the yearly rumor about where the Twine family is looking to relocate to? I've been hearing that they were transferring for about 3 years now.
"Winnning isn't everything, but it beats the heck out of anything that comes in second." Bear Bryant

#43 liveyalife

liveyalife

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:31 PM

That should prove right there that is all it is..... a RUMOR!!!

#44 ramfan1

ramfan1

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:02 PM

That should prove right there that is all it is..... a RUMOR!!!

well there will always be rumors. sometimes there is a bit of truth in them but most of the time there is no fact at all. mostly started by ones that hope that its true

#45 trueblue82

trueblue82

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

well there will always be rumors. sometimes there is a bit of truth in them but most of the time there is no fact at all. mostly started by ones that hope that its true

Hey, doomer is the one who told me about it!
"Winnning isn't everything, but it beats the heck out of anything that comes in second." Bear Bryant

#46 ramfan1

ramfan1

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

yeah but u gotta remember that he gets his inf from toothless

#47 Doomer

Doomer

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts
  • Interests:Ramona Suarez, Bird-dogs, football formations

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

Yep thats wat we talk'd bout at Swede Jonsun park that day!

#48 LilEagle

LilEagle

Uncommon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

Yep thats wat we talk'd bout at Swede Jonsun park that day!

Doomer,
Did not see you at the Teneha game Friday night. At least no one that fit your discription ran onto the court. Them Teneha boys are for real.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.”

#49 Doomer

Doomer

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:32 AM

Doomer,
Did not see you at the Teneha game Friday night. At least no one that fit your discription ran onto the court. Them Teneha boys are for real.

Yep em Tigres is guud guud teem, kinda tiked me off. Thay took the Bearcats owt of the game plan. Cesar Loredo made a awesum "an One" play at the end butt it wuz too late.

#50 trueblue82

trueblue82

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

Yep em Tigres is guud guud teem, kinda tiked me off. Thay took the Bearcats owt of the game plan. Cesar Loredo made a awesum "an One" play at the end butt it wuz too late.

Hey Doomy I was just wondering what the deal was. I heard a rumor that Gary was starting up a football program, but they canned it when they couldn't get you to sign on as head coach. Anything to this?

#51 Doomer

Doomer

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

Hey Doomy I was just wondering what the deal was. I heard a rumor that Gary was starting up a football program, but they canned it when they couldn't get you to sign on as head coach. Anything to this?

Nead sumbodie to donate land or stimalus muney for a futbol feeld. I hope if thay built a feeld it has a trak. I lyke to yell frum the trak.

#52 Luckydog13

Luckydog13

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

I agree on the district is wide open for either Carlisle, Harleton, and Joaquin. I believe all three will have enough coming back that were scrappy enough to beat the rest. I wonder about the running attack from Joaquin(who carries the ball 20-30 times?) Carlisle can your "all world qb" stay healthy and have enough around him to be effective throughout district...Harleton can you stay scrappy, healthy, and rely on tradition to get you thru?

#53 trueblue82

trueblue82

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:17 PM

I agree on the district is wide open for either Carlisle, Harleton, and Joaquin. I believe all three will have enough coming back that were scrappy enough to beat the rest. I wonder about the running attack from Joaquin(who carries the ball 20-30 times?) Carlisle can your "all world qb" stay healthy and have enough around him to be effective throughout district...Harleton can you stay scrappy, healthy, and rely on tradition to get you thru?

All very good questions! I guess we will get some answers in about 6 months!

#54 ramfan1

ramfan1

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

All very good questions! I guess we will get some answers in about 6 months!

6 months and counting. man is that a long time to wait for high school football. i love all levels of football but really get int high school. and i think that jjoaquin will be all right

#55 Lambo

Lambo

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Interests:Watchin My Rams play football.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

"Wyatt Hairgrove and Nick Cheatwood will both be seniors. Both got reps at wingback last year, Hairgrove more so because Austin Bloodgood went down with a broken foot in the Arp game, and Hairgrove was his back-up. I expect to see those two run the ball quite a bit, but Hairgrove is a more natural receiver, and we throw the ball more now than we have since Coach Gandy has been here. I also expect to see Tra Rodgers get more carries, either as the B-back or out of the shotgun package that they installed. It should be interesting to watch. "

Hairgrove is a pretty good receiver and DB very athletic so thatll open up the running game for them...also saw d tenaha jv n joaquin jv play last yr n saw that they have another rico running around..how many do they have?? lol

Haha ohh yess The Ricos are my moms neighbors... There are 3 Ricos Left Jonathon ( Everyone says he could be better than Jeffery and Reyes) Justin Is a 5th grader and hes a quite sneaky little guy. and Giovanni I think thats how you spell it is 4 or 5 and runs around with my baby brother and belive me people that is not a good mixture.
Joaquin>Beckville.

#56 upullinmychain

upullinmychain

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts
  • Interests:football baseball highschool only

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

Carlisle now has a tradition and a program in place. Great lifting and workout procedure instilled. Great coaching staff and some solid talent in the pipeline. In my opinion they should be in the thick of the pack in district, but there are some serious teams in this district . Should be fun to watch how this all shakes out. As my son has finished football and is now playing baseball my attention is focused there and now that they have all their team in place for baseball now they are looking great. Ill get back with yall during football and talk it up. God bless

#57 WorkOx51

WorkOx51

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Well looks like the Bearcats will have all they want in this district. The Cats smallest lineman is 6-2" 255lbs when the injury bug stays away. The have a couple really nice receivers and a 6-4 200 lb TE that will be a soph. The only problems with having all this size is who will carry the ball? The Donald kid who would have been a senior has moved on and kid who will be a soph next season that is on another level compared to Donald or any other back we have had last several years. The problem with the one kid is he has decided he would rather pave the road to jail instead of paving the road to the college field. There will be one RB left which will be a junior and he will do his share of damage with his speed but its hard to imagine one RB staying healthy getting all the carries. If the boys in that school decide they all want to play football it would help with the biggest weakness the Cats have.....DEPTH!!!!! This will be the achilies heal
Yea what he said...

#58 trueblue82

trueblue82

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

Well looks like the Bearcats will have all they want in this district. The Cats smallest lineman is 6-2" 255lbs when the injury bug stays away. The have a couple really nice receivers and a 6-4 200 lb TE that will be a soph. The only problems with having all this size is who will carry the ball? The Donald kid who would have been a senior has moved on and kid who will be a soph next season that is on another level compared to Donald or any other back we have had last several years. The problem with the one kid is he has decided he would rather pave the road to jail instead of paving the road to the college field. There will be one RB left which will be a junior and he will do his share of damage with his speed but its hard to imagine one RB staying healthy getting all the carries. If the boys in that school decide they all want to play football it would help with the biggest weakness the Cats have.....DEPTH!!!!! This will be the achilies heal

I've been saying for years that if Beckville could get a maximum effort out of all their kids they would be very very good. They are gonna need that effort this year. There are no Union Hills here.

#59 ramfan1

ramfan1

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

I've been saying for years that if Beckville could get a maximum effort out of all their kids they would be very very good. They are gonna need that effort this year. There are no Union Hills here.

yes but most of the time they; seem to want to blame everyone and their maiden aunt when things dont go their way. but they do have a lot to talent over there.

#60 trueblue82

trueblue82

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

yes but most of the time they; seem to want to blame everyone and their maiden aunt when things dont go their way. but they do have a lot to talent over there.

If they would just go ahead and hire doomer as the head coach, he could straighten alot of things out for them! And he would take that job, cause they have a track!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users