9 replies to this topic

#1 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,601 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

Nascar's Super Bowl is this Sunday. Who's your favorite to win it all? Thoughts on the face itself?

#2 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,601 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

I LOVE the restrictor plate races in NASCAR. Even though at times it gets boring at times from just staying in line. I tell you what the last 10 laps in a restrictor plate race is SUPER exciting. Of coarse I'll take any of the Hendricks guys winning it all but will take the DuPont/Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet in first.

As much as I "use" to HATE him but if Stewart can get a win would be big. It's amazing that he won the Cup last yr being a driver/owner. Don't matter who you are you earned my respect for that. Plus he running Hendricks power under the hood also. Lol

#3 BGR

BGR

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

I LOVE the restrictor plate races in NASCAR. Even though at times it gets boring at times from just staying in line. I tell you what the last 10 laps in a restrictor plate race is SUPER exciting. Of coarse I'll take any of the Hendricks guys winning it all but will take the DuPont/Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet in first.

As much as I "use" to HATE him but if Stewart can get a win would be big. It's amazing that he won the Cup last yr being a driver/owner. Don't matter who you are you earned my respect for that. Plus he running Hendricks power under the hood also. Lol

The owner/driver role has matured Stewart into a much better media friendly person. He isn't such a whiner anymore.

I want Gordon to win it but I would bet money on Kyle Bush. I can't stand him but his is by far the most talented driver behind the wheel today. If he didn't act like such a punk and had some patience he would stand head and shoulders above all the other competition.

#4 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,601 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:11 AM

Tomorrow is the day race fans.

#5 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,601 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:18 AM

Race is going to get cancelled. First time in history. Weather Channel app has rain all day.

#6 KirtFalcon

KirtFalcon

Liberalism is a disease ... and I'm the cure

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,780 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

I wonder how long it will take for somebody to run the "Go Daddy Girl" off the track? On the other hand, most drivers will probably steer clear of her not wanting to be "accused" of wrecking her. Either way, It's going to be interesting.

GARRISON BULLDOGS - 2003 Class AA Div II State Champs

"It still amazes me that letting hard working Americans keep more of their hard earned wages is considered government spending by liberals." - KF

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-med-atf.gif

#7 etos10

etos10

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

well, 2 laps is all it took. unfortunately you would think she did some amazing driving to avoid the wreck, but she was actually right in the middle even though her spotter told her exactly how to avoid it. this Danica hype is gonna drive me #### all year, i can already tell.

guys need to look at her as a driver, and then they will see she is mediocre at best (when compared to other drivers, not women who are not in NASCAR)

#8 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,601 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

Looks like they have settled in now.

#9 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,601 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

Looks like I'm left pulling for Kahne and Earnhardt since Gordon is out and Johnson out in the 2nd lap.

#10 BGR

BGR

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

Well that race was the weirdest in NASCAR history I think. Crazy, crazy, crazy. Too bad Jr. couldn't get the win. First time a jet dryer gets taken out in spectacular fashion... holy crazy rolling junkyards batman. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users