• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
  • Interests:coon hound genetics
    automatic weapons,
    GOP convention
    C-4, customs protocal

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

Im thickn Ron Callahan would be a guud guud fit fore Garison stiylewize.

#23 jordan62

jordan62

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

Im thickn Ron Callahan would be a guud guud fit fore Garison stiylewize.

I'm thinking you need to learn to spell or type before trying to post on this board. Either that or sober up first.

#24 Doomer

Doomer

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
    automatic weapons,
    GOP convention
    C-4, customs protocal

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:35 PM

I'm thinking you need to learn to spell or type before trying to post on this board. Either that or sober up first.

Jordan62, Your valiant hypothesis that my literary capabilities are of a lacking nature is simply a misnomer and ,frankly, a misconception. My perception of this interactive media format is that we are to use this site on a basis of receiving entertainment through sharing information and building friendships oblivious to social status or educational background. While my "penmanship" as Doomer is quite satirical to say the least, I feel i am still due a gratuitous amount of respect and ,if you will, leeway.

Guud day sur,
...........................Doomy!

#25 Eagleborn

Eagleborn

Ghost of Stat Guru's Past

• Administrators
  • 15,946 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:37 PM

lol

#26 tigertown111

tigertown111

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

And you sir need to go to Wal-Mart and buy a sense of humor!!! Lololol!!

#27 Hayseed

Hayseed

Backwater Sportswriter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:26 PM

^ Diet Coke just shot up my nose ^ !

#28 tigertown111

tigertown111

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

Dang, that sounds painfull!!!

#29 ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:45 PM

Doomer, that was the greatest response I have seen in a long time
imagesCAYIZ30K.jpg

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward. Franklin D. Roosevelt

#30 Doomer

Doomer

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
    automatic weapons,
    GOP convention
    C-4, customs protocal

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

Doomer, that was the greatest response I have seen in a long time

Itz guud to be apreciated! I hope the Bulldogs score a Grade-A coach that's not just good but also a good mentor as well. Tru Storie.

#31 Crawford

Crawford

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,526 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

You sounded like the "Lawnmower Man" doomer. Good post

9) Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10) so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth, 11) and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:9-11

ESV

#32 ttowngrad

ttowngrad

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

Rumor has it there is some great East Texas coaches that have put there name in the Hat!!! 54 apps so far....

#33 KirtFalcon

KirtFalcon

Liberalism is a disease ... and I'm the cure

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,234 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Would love to see whoever gets the job continue with the balanced offense approach. I would really hate to see them go back to a one dimensional offense. I wonder if a certain Garrison alumnus who is a current head coach in their new district would be interested in coming home some day.

GARRISON BULLDOGS - 2003 Class AA Div II State Champs

"It still amazes me that letting hard working Americans keep more of their hard earned wages is considered government spending by liberals." - KF

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-med-atf.gif

#34 Tiger1995

Tiger1995

jjspeed8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Interests:my youngens

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Jordan62, Your valiant hypothesis that my literary capabilities are of a lacking nature is simply a misnomer and ,frankly, a misconception. My perception of this interactive media format is that we are to use this site on a basis of receiving entertainment through sharing information and building friendships oblivious to social status or educational background. While my "penmanship" as Doomer is quite satirical to say the least, I feel i am still due a gratuitous amount of respect and ,if you will, leeway.

Guud day sur,

haha...
Go Arp Go,Go!!
jjspeed8..... the unbeatable homer.....
Posted Image

#35 sackem

sackem

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:34 AM

You folks got to over look jordan62 he is a newbie. Only joined the board in late January of this year, he obviously doesn't understand this board. People obsessed with spelling usually grow up to be secretaries and English teachers not that they are not noble professions and needed. Those that can't spell hire secretaries to correct their important correspondence. On this board we are just trying to communicate and a little humor is appreciated.

#36 twostepsahead

twostepsahead

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:11 AM

You folks got to over look jordan62 he is a newbie. Only joined the board in late January of this year, he obviously doesn't understand this board. People obsessed with spelling usually grow up to be secretaries and English teachers not that they are not noble professions and needed. Those that can't spell hire secretaries to correct their important correspondence. On this board we are just trying to communicate and a little humor is appreciated.

+1

#37 sawboss

sawboss

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

Would love to see whoever gets the job continue with the balanced offense approach. I would really hate to see them go back to a one dimensional offense. I wonder if a certain Garrison alumnus who is a current head coach in their new district would be interested in coming home some day.

I made that phone call already, not interested at the moment and I totally understand his reasoning. It has been quite this week, not sure what course they will take to sort through the applicants and narrow down their top guys. I also hope we get someone that has a balanced approach to use all of the offensive weapons and not be so predictable with their scheme. We need someone the kids can establish a rapport with and know their best interest is the center of the program. The last news I heard there were 80+ applicants and growing.

#38 SteelJacket

SteelJacket

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

Guud day sur,

Doomy, he just jealous, cuz he ain't gots no big womens. lol.

#39 Doomer

Doomer

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
    automatic weapons,
    GOP convention
    C-4, customs protocal

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

Doomy, he just jealous, cuz he ain't gots no big womens. lol.

I bet so. I lyke jordan62 i hoep we didn 't runt em off. I wunder if coach Jaksen's sun iz one of the aplicants?

#40 7eleven

7eleven

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

I made that phone call already, not interested at the moment and I totally understand his reasoning. It has been quite this week, not sure what course they will take to sort through the applicants and narrow down their top guys. I also hope we get someone that has a balanced approach to use all of the offensive weapons and not be so predictable with their scheme. We need someone the kids can establish a rapport with and know their best interest is the center of the program. The last news I heard there were 80+ applicants and growing.

What offense were they running...what has been the most successful scheme there...what did they need to do more of?
Sounds like they have been pretty salty...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users