Photo

Lake Travis and Longview on a collision course?

• Please log in to reply
365 replies to this topic

#41 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

Gig em Aggies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,019 posts
  • Interests:My beautiful daughter Jayda Lynn and my lovely wife Meghan
    Highschool football
    Henderson Lions 3A Division1 State Champions 2010
    Texas Aggies, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers,Dallas Mavs

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

Oh look. The Henderson fan is back again. How quickly he forgets that henderson is a joke program who is only relevant because they got to play teams half their size. If winning a state titlegames were THAT satisfying, why has he been reduced to trolling other teams? What has longview done to get in his head? Why does he have a pathetic, bitter obsession with the Lobos to the point that he inevitably shows up with his posts that have little grammatical correctness to try and trash a program, saying things he's said millions of times before? Looks like that state championship didn't give him the validation he wanted, so he's seeking it elsewhere. He knows in his heart that Henderson is a joke and weren't even the best in their own district that year. In fact, didn't they get blown out by teams as they do every year?

Oh stop it were not Pine tree. Longview not in my head . I admit I do enjoy year after year (75 to be exact) of seeing the lobos lose under pressure. Grammar please man its a sports forum lol. Henderson didn't get blown out in 3a. We were competive for the most part in 4a and had 7 losing season since 1968. Yeah real loser there. Also if longview gets third or kilgore 3rd and wins state they would be just as proud.

#42 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

Gig em Aggies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,019 posts
    Highschool football

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

I like all of the smack talk from Henderson. Too bad they can't ever schedule Longview because that would be a blood bath everytime. I'd like to see Henderson fight their way through the 5A playoff bracket. Oh wait, they never could in the 4A one.

Oops, sorry I'm trolling.

Neither could kilgore for that matter so nice try.

#43 ooRufusoo

ooRufusoo

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

Oh stop it were not Pine tree. Longview not in my head . I admit I do enjoy year after year (75 to be exact) of seeing the lobos lose under pressure. Grammar please man its a sports forum lol. Henderson didn't get blown out in 3a. We were competive for the most part in 4a and had 7 losing season since 1968. Yeah real loser there. Also if longview gets third or kilgore 3rd and wins state they would be just as proud.

a 5-5 season is not a winning season. If that makes you happy you really are crazy. Youve had 7 since 2000.

#44 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

Gig em Aggies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,019 posts
    Highschool football

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

a 5-5 season is not a winning season. If that makes you happy you really are crazy. Youve had 7 since 2000.

Its non losing in which kilgore would have been happy to have in 2010.

#45 pablodix

pablodix

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

I think Kilgore made it through 4A bracket quite well once, and went deep in 4A bracket several times...

#46 manup2009

manup2009

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

You're right. You're not Pine Tree. Pine Tree gets beat in 4A, not drop to 3A and think they're good. Henderson has been blown out in games in both of their 3A years. They weren't even best in their district. The joke of the playoff system we have let's them feel like winners though. And I know its a sports forum. But when posts get to the point that they're hard to read, it really says a lot about the individual who wrote it, and it says more than, "This person was lazy and made a few mistakes".

#47 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

Gig em Aggies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,019 posts
    Highschool football

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

I think Kilgore made it through 4A bracket quite well once, and went deep in 4A bracket several times...

the poster said 5a bracket not 4a.

#48 pablodix

pablodix

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

the poster said 5a bracket not 4a.

He mentioned both, so oh well we read it differently, no big deal. Anyway back to this thread subject..... I for one will be pulling for Longview to go all the way in the play-offs just like I do every year with every EAST TEXAS team..

#49 FONZ

FONZ

WP4L

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts
  • Interests:Houston Texans season ticket holder
    Longview Lobos season ticket holder
    UT Longhorns
    Bass & Crappie Fishing

Controlling aircraft, via Houston Center

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

He mentioned both, so oh well we read it differently, no big deal. Anyway back to this thread subject..... I for one will be pulling for Longview to go all the way in the play-offs just like I do every year with every EAST TEXAS team..

Thanks..

But I'm telling ya', these next two years will probably be the toughest that Longview has seen period.

WP4L

#50 FONZ

FONZ

WP4L

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts
    UT Longhorns
    Bass & Crappie Fishing

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

I like all of the smack talk from Henderson. Too bad they can't ever schedule Longview because that would be a blood bath everytime. I'd like to see Henderson fight their way through the 5A playoff bracket. Oh wait, they never could in the 4A one.

Oops, sorry I'm trolling.

I thought Kilgore won it all in 04'?

-_-

Didn't Kilgore beat Henderson like 49-0 that year? Didn't Henderson have yet another losing season that year?

WP4L

#51 BeatNavy

BeatNavy

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:48 PM

did I miss the season...is it the playoffs...what happened to baseball season?

Based on some of the preliminary rosters, expectations and possible outcomes...the possibility of hooking up for Round 3 in 6 years would be epic.

Anyone else care to see this matchup?

#52 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

Gig em Aggies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,019 posts
    Highschool football

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

You're right. You're not Pine Tree. Pine Tree gets beat in 4A, not drop to 3A and think they're good. Henderson has been blown out in games in both of their 3A years. They weren't even best in their district. The joke of the playoff system we have let's them feel like winners though. And I know its a sports forum. But when posts get to the point that they're hard to read, it really says a lot about the individual who wrote it, and it says more than, "This person was lazy and made a few mistakes".

This by far is the dumbest post on smoaky even more than what wolfie has to offer.

#53 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

Gig em Aggies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,019 posts
    Highschool football

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

I thought Kilgore won it all in 04'?

-_-

Didn't Kilgore beat Henderson like 49-0 that year? Didn't Henderson have yet another losing season that year?

If you read the question was how kilgore would do in 5A. Plus henderson was not any good and thats not much to brag about.

#54 ooRufusoo

ooRufusoo

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

If you read the question was how kilgore would do in 5A. Plus henderson was not any good and thats not much to brag about.

How many 4a state championships do you have? I tell ya what... ill even let you go back to pre world war II era. So how many would Henderson have?

#55 ooRufusoo

ooRufusoo

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

Wel I can answer that for you. 0. Sounds like all the #### you give Longview about not winning a State Championship in "their respective classification" is the same as Henderson not being able to win one the 97 years they were in the 4a division.

#56 TobinFrost

TobinFrost

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:To Debate

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

Man, and to think this is the beginning of, MARCH!
(KJV) Matthew 7: 1-2

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

#57 pablodix

pablodix

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

Man, and to think this is the beginning of, MARCH!

+1

#58 FONZ

FONZ

WP4L

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts
    UT Longhorns
    Bass & Crappie Fishing

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

This!

Henderson is no different from Pine Tree.

WP4L

#59 manup2009

manup2009

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

This by far is the dumbest post on smoaky even more than what wolfie has to offer.

I think you take the cake when it comes to dumb posts. Not only that, but I actually back up my posts with facts, not just say, "that is a dumb post" and have nothing to offer as to WHY it is a dumb post.

#60 HendersonLionfan2003

HendersonLionfan2003

Gig em Aggies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,019 posts
    Highschool football

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

Wel I can answer that for you. 0. Sounds like all the #### you give Longview about not winning a State Championship in "their respective classification" is the same as Henderson not being able to win one the 97 years they were in the 4a division.

lol calm down kilgore was a reg season champ until 2004 so don't act like your slc lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users