• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

Interested? Contact me.....

3/27 Rockets

4/4 Grizzlies

4/18 Rockets

Seats in 300 sections.... 2 tickets for $30.

#2 rattler88

rattler88

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

Interested? Contact me.....

3/27 Rockets

4/4 Grizzlies

4/18 Rockets

Seats in 300 sections.... 2 tickets for $30.

I want 4 tickets to the 3-15 game. Anyone know where I can get them cheap for a poor man

#3 Mavgrad99

Mavgrad99

Geaux Tigers

• Moderators
  • 7,837 posts
  • Interests:You can find me in the college forums with my snookems, Eagleborn.

Go Marshall
    Geaux Tigers
    Go Dallas
    Go Rangers

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

I want 4 tickets to the 3-15 game. Anyone know where I can get them cheap for a poor man

Craig's list... they just may not be real ;)

COME VOTE IN THE COLLEGE FORUMS TOP 10 EACH WEEK! THIS IS OUR USER POLL AND IT IS A GOOD TOPIC OF CONVERSATION. ALL BALLOTS NEED TO BE YOUR TOP 10 ONLY AND SENT TO ME IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM)! DEADLINE WILL BE EVERY TUESDAY AT A RANDOM TIME... SO GET THEM TO ME ON MONDAY EACH WEEK! 

http://www.smoaky.co...howtopic=144539

#4 blackflag79

blackflag79

Gilmer Grad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,934 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:38 PM

What's the view like up there in the 300s? My daughters really want to go to a Maverick game, but I don't want to go unless I can get seats close enough to at least make out who the players are and what's going on on the court. I know the good seats are costly, and I just can't see spending $125 or more per seat just to see a game in person. I've always wanted to go to a Mavs game, but it costs too much, especially for four seats.
"Offense wins games, DEFENSE wins championships!"

P.R.I.D.E.

"DEZign8"

Gilmer Buckeyes - 2004 D2 and 2009 D1 3A State Champs

"Proud" member of the "Backwater Mafia"

#5 Mavgrad99

Mavgrad99

Geaux Tigers

• Moderators
  • 7,837 posts

Go Marshall
    Geaux Tigers
    Go Dallas
    Go Rangers

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

What's the view like up there in the 300s? My daughters really want to go to a Maverick game, but I don't want to go unless I can get seats close enough to at least make out who the players are and what's going on on the court. I know the good seats are costly, and I just can't see spending $125 or more per seat just to see a game in person. I've always wanted to go to a Mavs game, but it costs too much, especially for four seats.

300s are very high up and not a great view. I had a friend that had season passes through his business in the 200s that were awesome. So I would not go higher than the 200s if you are attending a Mavs game. The games are very entertaining as well.

COME VOTE IN THE COLLEGE FORUMS TOP 10 EACH WEEK! THIS IS OUR USER POLL AND IT IS A GOOD TOPIC OF CONVERSATION. ALL BALLOTS NEED TO BE YOUR TOP 10 ONLY AND SENT TO ME IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM)! DEADLINE WILL BE EVERY TUESDAY AT A RANDOM TIME... SO GET THEM TO ME ON MONDAY EACH WEEK! 

#6 Valhalla

Valhalla

RED IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts
  • Interests:Sooners and the Thunder.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

300s are very high up and not a great view. I had a friend that had season passes through his business in the 200s that were awesome. So I would not go higher than the 200s if you are attending a Mavs game. The games are very entertaining as well.

I disagree, in my experience there is not a bad seat in the arena.
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."
-Mike Ditka-

"What it comes down to is that anybody can win with the best horse.What makes you good is if you can take the second or third best horse and win."

#7 Mavgrad99

Mavgrad99

Geaux Tigers

• Moderators
  • 7,837 posts

Go Marshall
    Geaux Tigers
    Go Dallas
    Go Rangers

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

I disagree, in my experience there is not a bad seat in the arena.

I agree sort of... in the 300s you can see the court and the players, but you can't really see how fast the game moves from up there. It is definitely a better game to watch from the 200s and lower.

#8 Bclove05

Bclove05

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

I went with my youth group many years ago and we sat up there by the moon. It was very fun even though you couldn't see that great. The atmosphere was amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users