Photo

Nike Making Horrible Changes To NFL Uniforms?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 rattler88

rattler88

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

http://thelandryhat....o-nfl-uniforms/

I like the Panthers!!!!!!

New England's are awsome!!!!

#2 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

Says server not available on my end when I click on it. I'll look them up later though.

#3 pirate4ever

pirate4ever

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

Some of these actually aren't too bad. The Viking's were terrible, but the Falcon's were pretty sweet and I liked the Giant's too. The Brown's looked about the same. I liked the helmets more than the actual uniforms.
the beast has spoken...

#4 Mavgrad99

Mavgrad99

Geaux Tigers

• Moderators
  • 7,013 posts
  • Interests:You can find me in the college forums.

Go Marshall
    Geaux Tigers
    Go Dallas
    Go Rangers

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

As a collective group, I think the NFC South's unis look the best... Although it does have that college "Oregon" feel.
Posted Image

Test your coaching and adjusting skills in a free web simulation game. Make plays, call them during your game, recruit and build your college team, coach draft and develop talent in the pros. Step into chat to ask help and find a coaching staff to work with or form your own. Pigskin Empire, please use my reference link below.
http://pigskinempire....aspx?ref=18560

#5 cheaptrick77

cheaptrick77

Rock & Roll Snöb

• Administrators
  • 19,809 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Hockey, Obscure Rock & Roll, Obscure Movies, Proud to be the only East Texan who does not worship at the football alter...

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

BOOOOO !!! Just go ahead and put Apple and GM logos on the uniforms ... another reason I will not be following this league corporation.

#6 DaveTV1

DaveTV1

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,779 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Sports, Music, Reading, anything that makes me better.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

I liked most of the helmets, but can't say any of the uniforms should be changed. One uniform change did stand out, and that was Clevelands. That was because it didn't change at all.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. Jim Morrison

Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence, seeing how you react. If you're in control, they're in control. Tom Landry

Lead, follow, or get out of the way. Thomas Paine

#7 unclejohn

unclejohn

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

Why is it the Giants look like Boise St unis???

#8 footballfan11

footballfan11

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Don't see any of these hitting the fields. Looks like minor league hats compare to the MLB hats. I really don't know how much power Nike has to put whatever they want out there

#9 KirtFalcon

KirtFalcon

Liberalism is a disease ... and I'm the cure

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,921 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

The are all too similar. All the same style, no distinction, no tradition = bad idea

GARRISON BULLDOGS - 2003 Class AA Div II State Champs

"It still amazes me that letting hard working Americans keep more of their hard earned wages is considered government spending by liberals." - KF

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-med-atf.gif

#10 rattler88

rattler88

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

The are all too similar. All the same style, no distinction, no tradition = bad idea

Correct to that, but some of them do have their own little touch that is neat to see, maybe one game.

#11 Mavgrad99

Mavgrad99

Geaux Tigers

• Moderators
  • 7,013 posts

Go Marshall
    Geaux Tigers
    Go Dallas
    Go Rangers

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

Correct to that, but some of them do have their own little touch that is neat to see, maybe one game.

The ones that I wouldn't mind seeing out there is the Panthers... Those would look sweet in any league.

And I just remembered what these jerseys sort of remind me of... Think XFL...
Posted Image

Test your coaching and adjusting skills in a free web simulation game. Make plays, call them during your game, recruit and build your college team, coach draft and develop talent in the pros. Step into chat to ask help and find a coaching staff to work with or form your own. Pigskin Empire, please use my reference link below.

#12 JR88

JR88

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

I like the cowboys one

#13 Valhalla

Valhalla

RED IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,073 posts
  • Interests:Sooners and the Thunder.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:33 AM

I doubt that most of the uniforms will be changed this drastically for most teams.
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."
-Mike Ditka-

"What it comes down to is that anybody can win with the best horse.What makes you good is if you can take the second or third best horse and win."

#14 JV_COACH

JV_COACH

Big Nasty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,759 posts
  • Interests:Faith is personal but it's never private. -Alistair Begg

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

BOOOOO !!! Just go ahead and put Apple and GM logos on the uniforms ... another reason I will not be following this league corporation.

I agree, but I will still follow but only with a passing intrest.
Every word of God is pure; He is a shield unto them that put thier trust in Him.
Proverbs 30:5
--
WHAT WOULD HAVE TO HAVE HAPPEN FOR THE BIBLE TO BE A MAN-MADE PRODUCT

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-...hp?videoid=2215
---
In memory of PFC Nils G. Thompson
http://www.studybiblesf
orsoldiers.com/Thompson.html

--
God has put enough into the world to make faith in Him a most reasonable thing. But He has left enough out to make it impossible to live by sheer reason or observation alone. Ravi Zachurias

#15 topher805

topher805

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,204 posts
  • Twitter:@cboothe85

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

I doubt that most of the uniforms will be changed this drastically for most teams.

I don't think there will be drastic changes either. Obviously there will be some changes with Reebock holding the design rights to the current uni's, but I don't think Nike will go overboard. You never know though, some teams may look fire that drastic change..

#16 sawemoff

sawemoff

Switzer's Sidekick

• Moderators
  • 6,170 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

You people aren't very smart haha. These have been around for almost two years and have been confirmed fan art since. Nike doesn't get to just change the uniforms. Teams will have the exact same design, with a Nike logo, unless they choose to work with Nike and make some changes.

#17 Valhalla

Valhalla

RED IV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,073 posts
  • Interests:Sooners and the Thunder.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

the only uniform that really changed is the Seahawks.
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."
-Mike Ditka-

"What it comes down to is that anybody can win with the best horse.What makes you good is if you can take the second or third best horse and win."

#18 Colmesneilfan1

Colmesneilfan1

Smoakhouse Libertarian

• Administrators
  • 28,807 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

You people aren't very smart haha. These have been around for almost two years and have been confirmed fan art since. Nike doesn't get to just change the uniforms. Teams will have the exact same design, with a Nike logo, unless they choose to work with Nike and make some changes.

PLUS, teams can't change uniform logos, colors, designs, etc. without the consent of the office of the commissioner.....

Mark 16: 16..."16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."

Acts 2: 38...."38And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

Acts 22: 16...."16And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name."

I Peter 3: 21...."21Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,"

The above Scripture is from the English Standard Version

#19 Mavgrad99

Mavgrad99

Geaux Tigers

• Moderators
  • 7,013 posts

Go Marshall
    Geaux Tigers
    Go Dallas
    Go Rangers

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

Official release of the jerseys and new look happened 2 days ago. Not as bad as many would have thought.
Posted Image

#20 sawemoff

sawemoff

Switzer's Sidekick

• Moderators
  • 6,170 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

Official release of the jerseys and new look happened 2 days ago. Not as bad as many would have thought.

I'm surprised there were teams like the Eagles and Packers who chose not to use the new technology in the uniforms. Why would you want to sweat more?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users