42 replies to this topic

#41 THSfanatic

THSfanatic

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Lol. Come on man I didn't say he's MJ but he definetly deserves the discussion.

I'm not a Kobe fan. But if there is a discussion of who is closest to MJ, he's certainly right at the top of that list.
"Onward Thru the Fog"
Oat Willie

#42 goldandwhite

goldandwhite

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

Has any of the older quarterbacks ever won a superbowl with another team after winning one with their original team?

As far as older quarterbacks are concerned, and it may be comparing apples to oranges, Roger Staubach retired from the NFL at the age of 37. Of course quarterbacks weren't coddled the way they are now, and the league will really have the officials on the look-out as far as Manning's health and welfare is concerned.

#43 DaveTV1

DaveTV1

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Sports, Music, Reading, anything that makes me better.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

Has any of the older quarterbacks ever won a superbowl with another team after winning one with their original team?

Earl Morrall, he came in to replace Unitas in Super Bowl V. He did start Super Bowl III. He came off the bench and helped Miami to the perfect season in 1972, when he was replaced by Bob Griese.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. Jim Morrison

Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence, seeing how you react. If you're in control, they're in control. Tom Landry

Lead, follow, or get out of the way. Thomas Paine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users