45 replies to this topic

#1 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

Anybody have coaches leaving or retiring? What openings are out there? Who are some assistants on the move or up and coming coaches.

#2 StrikeOut33

StrikeOut33

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

Anybody have coaches leaving or retiring? What openings are out there? Who are some assistants on the move or up and coming coaches.

They need to fire PG's basketball coach after that WEAK schedule he let them kids play, only to set them up for disappointed when they finally ran into a good team..

#3 flukeshot

flukeshot

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,037 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

They need to fire PG's basketball coach after that WEAK schedule he let them kids play, only to set them up for disappointed when they finally ran into a good team..

Pretty sweet trolling, but while PG did play a weak schedule, it wouldn't've mattered either way. No one was going to beat Argyle. Madison and Wilmer didn't come close to doing it and they had both played incredibly strong schedules.

#4 Bock

Bock

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:yes

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:50 AM

the statement shows your ignorance...the man was named to the head coach position after the school year started...11-12 schedule was already set when he took over in October

#5 horns1981

horns1981

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

its not up 2 the head coach who is in their district this region is the toughest in the state in every sport

#6 silentdawg

silentdawg

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

ti

PG's coach inherited that schedule from the previous coach, If you remember correctly he was hired about October, due to the other coach being fired. Get your facts straight and also. The previous year they did not even win 10 games, maybe that had something to do with the way the schedule was. JMO

#7 BigRedFan

BigRedFan

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,338 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

If you go over to TEXASHOOPS.com there is a whole page of openings in girls basketball one of which is not too far from you Quitmandogs05.

#8 KarnackKing

KarnackKing

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

They need to fire StrikeOut from his job of running the STD clinic in Bangkok.

#9 StrikeOut33

StrikeOut33

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

Im sorry, did the old coach call off the game against Clarksville after the new coach was in the stands two nights before to watch Clarksville beat Texas High by about 75?.. I guess the old coach called off the Clarksville game to go to Avery the same night and put up 100 on a 1A school? Yea, lets blame the old coach for everything..

#10 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

yes i knew about mineola, lindale girls(but you know how i feel about girls basketball) and heard one of ours is retiring

#11 DaGameMaster

DaGameMaster

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

Where did the coach from mineola go?

#12 68Hornet

68Hornet

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

PG coach was an assistant at Clarksville before PG. I don't believe he was scared on playing Clarksville. I saw both teams. Obviously Clarksville was the best in 2A. It would have been a very competitive game. Personally I think Clarksville would have won, but if Reece Dunlap was hot, PG could beat just about anybody. Dustin Thomas was a beast, but he got doubled teamed most of the time.

#13 silentdawg

silentdawg

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

lol hilarious

Im sorry, did the old coach call off the game against Clarksville after the new coach was in the stands two nights before to watch Clarksville beat Texas High by about 75?.. I guess the old coach called off the Clarksville game to go to Avery the same night and put up 100 on a 1A school? Yea, lets blame the old coach for everything..

#14 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

.........?

#15 GWalum07

GWalum07

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

Clarksville is 1a not 2a. White Oak is the best in 2a.

PG coach was an assistant at Clarksville before PG. I don't believe he was scared on playing Clarksville. I saw both teams. Obviously Clarksville was the best in 2A. It would have been a very competitive game. Personally I think Clarksville would have won, but if Reece Dunlap was hot, PG could beat just about anybody. Dustin Thomas was a beast, but he got doubled teamed most of the time.

#16 silentdawg

silentdawg

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:03 AM

Clarksville is 1a not 2a. White Oak is the best in 2a.

Lets not forget that Clarksville was their only loss now. With about 2 days of practice, just stating the facts.

#17 imATRANSFERI

imATRANSFERI

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

Lets not forget that Clarksville was their only loss now. With about 2 days of practice, just stating the facts.

Let's not forget it was very early in the season to for WO who had their worst game of the season as far as stats(turnovers,bad shooting,NOT FORCED)now most Clarksville fans have been supportive about the situation by not talking trash,WO has been to.Now as far as best team in 2a it was WHITE OAK.Now the best team in 1a was Clarksville and most deservingly.Now as far as the best between the two teams it will always be a mystery now leave it that way.We all have our opinions and can be freely spoken, but some opinions are better not spoken and better left to yourself.JUST STATING THE FACTS. O I have a question were was your team?

#18 texashoops

texashoops

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

Let's not forget it was very early in the season to for WO who had their worst game of the season as far as stats(turnovers,bad shooting,NOT FORCED)now most Clarksville fans have been supportive about the situation by not talking trash,WO has been to.Now as far as best team in 2a it was WHITE OAK.Now the best team in 1a was Clarksville and most deservingly.Now as far as the best between the two teams it will always be a mystery now leave it that way.We all have our opinions and can be freely spoken, but some opinions are better not spoken and better left to yourself.JUST STATING THE FACTS. O I have a question were was your team?

Fact is .... at the end of the day Clarksville beat White Oak. They are the better team that is the fact. No matter if clarksville had 2 practices, when they played, or how bad White Oak shot a loss is a loss. I wonder if Hooks Hornet fans are at home saying well If White Oak dont get that foul call at half court with the game tied with about 30 seconds left they would have won? I am sure the mumford fans are saying the same thing about how well they shot. I am sure Clarksville's defense had nothing to do with that. I personally think they are both great teams and both deserved their state crowns ( the carr kid is a winner no on can take that from White Oak)... but that last post "mATRANSFERI posts" makes no sense.

#19 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

Just seen Mabank posted Head Job as well as Lone Oak........ Any insight to either?

#20 silentdawg

silentdawg

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:10 AM

Easy Bud, dont get your panties in a wad, no one is taking anything away from the Necks. Fact is they lost that game, period. My team was at track practice I guess. I was rooting for WO to win it all the way. Great team Great Coach, 90% great fans. The real reason you dont want to talk about it is because it gets you upset, Just be Honest!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users