45 replies to this topic

#21 imATRANSFERI

imATRANSFERI

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

Fact is .... at the end of the day Clarksville beat White Oak. They are the better team that is the fact. No matter if clarksville had 2 practices, when they played, or how bad White Oak shot a loss is a loss. I wonder if Hooks Hornet fans are at home saying well If White Oak dont get that foul call at half court with the game tied with about 30 seconds left they would have won? I am sure the mumford fans are saying the same thing about how well they shot. I am sure Clarksville's defense had nothing to do with that. I personally think they are both great teams and both deserved their state crowns ( the carr kid is a winner no on can take that from White Oak)... but that last post "mATRANSFERI posts" makes no sense.

Looks to me that you can't make sense from sense.

#22 imATRANSFERI

imATRANSFERI

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

Easy Bud, dont get your panties in a wad, no one is taking anything away from the Necks. Fact is they lost that game, period. My team was at track practice I guess. I was rooting for WO to win it all the way. Great team Great Coach, 90% great fans. The real reason you dont want to talk about it is because it gets you upset, Just be Honest!!!

No, not really.If you were 15 to 18 years old and you just won a state championship with a record of 37-1 and somebody starts talking about that 1 loss how do you think it would make you feel.Just taking up for the boys thats all ,by gones should just be by gones.Maybe talking about it a little later down the road would be o k let them enjoy it without bringing the negatives back up so soon. The kids won the games they needed too.Thats all that matters.Thanks Clarksville for being so considerate.We'll have fun with it next year I'm sure.

#23 flanker

flanker

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

ti

PG's coach inherited that schedule from the previous coach, If you remember correctly he was hired about October, due to the other coach being fired. Get your facts straight and also. The previous year they did not even win 10 games, maybe that had something to do with the way the schedule was. JMO

The improved record can be attributed to the new kids on the team mainly the center from Texas High.

#24 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

add jt to the list

#25 StrikeOut33

StrikeOut33

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

The improved record can be attributed to the new kids on the team mainly the center from Texas High.

Dont forget the Dunlap kid from Bradley

#26 mudbone

mudbone

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

Coach Coleman is looking for an assistant at Kilgore, Williams retired, got his ten in at Texas and is headed to the golf course.

#27 OhioState

OhioState

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

It will always be a mystery???????? lollololololololololol. Um they played and Clarksville won. On very little practice and White Oak had 5 or 6 games by then. IF White Oak was gonna beat Cville it would have been then. But yes, White Oak was the best class 2A team because they won state. Fortunately for White Oak, Clarksville was 1A.

Let's not forget it was very early in the season to for WO who had their worst game of the season as far as stats(turnovers,bad shooting,NOT FORCED)now most Clarksville fans have been supportive about the situation by not talking trash,WO has been to.Now as far as best team in 2a it was WHITE OAK.Now the best team in 1a was Clarksville and most deservingly.Now as far as the best between the two teams it will always be a mystery now leave it that way.We all have our opinions and can be freely spoken, but some opinions are better not spoken and better left to yourself.JUST STATING THE FACTS. O I have a question were was your team?

#28 OLEMAN

OLEMAN

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,144 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Let's not forget it was very early in the season to for WO who had their worst game of the season as far as stats(turnovers,bad shooting,NOT FORCED)now most Clarksville fans have been supportive about the situation by not talking trash,WO has been to.Now as far as best team in 2a it was WHITE OAK.Now the best team in 1a was Clarksville and most deservingly.Now as far as the best between the two teams it will always be a mystery now leave it that way.We all have our opinions and can be freely spoken, but some opinions are better not spoken and better left to yourself.JUST STATING THE FACTS. O I have a question were was your team?

Who won!! Both are good teams but Cville has the crown this year. Feel like next years game if they play will have more meaning.

#29 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

any news on some of the new hires?

#30 clintimus15

clintimus15

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Lone oak is hiring right now. They have a lot of sophmore talent that needs a good coach.

#31 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

Lone oak is hiring right now. They have a lot of sophmore talent that needs a good coach.

4 of the 8 teams in that district will have new coaches

#32 clintimus15

clintimus15

2nd Stringer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

4 of the 8 teams in that district will have new coaches

what other teams are hiring?

#33 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:03 AM

Commerce hired
Quitman hired
Lone Oak looking
Como looking

#34 pizzchips

pizzchips

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:48 AM

who did quitman and commerce hire?
Bamaboy staff #2

#35 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

who did quitman and commerce hire?

commerce hired jackson from farmersville
quitman promoted assistant

#36 bulldoglbs

bulldoglbs

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

I hear Crockett Basketball coach is doomed.

#37 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

Alba-Golden looking for a girls BB coach,would be a fun job.They are loaded

whoa what happened?

#38 hoosierdady

hoosierdady

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

Any hires in Lone Oak or Como?

What's the process in Alba?

#39 topher805

topher805

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,388 posts
  • Twitter:@cboothe85

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

I hear Crockett Basketball coach is doomed.

Havent heard that one, but that is always a rumor in Crockett...

#40 jordan62

jordan62

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

Any coach who either decides to leave Crockett or is fired by them is fortunate. Wherever he goes, it would have to be better than what he puts up with in Crockett.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users