White Oak ISD
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000005316 StartFragment:0000000731 EndFragment:0000005300
Excellence, Pride, Tradition
Richard Burks 200 S. White Oak Rd. White Oak Tx. 75693 Ph. (903) 291-2021
MEET OF CHAMPIONS
The White Oak Athletic Department would like to invite you to compete in our annual REGIONAL QUALIFIERS MEET. This years meet will be held on April 20, 2012. All entries will be made through TRACK MATE. Contact Richard Burks @ [email protected] to have him send you the e-mail invitation to do your entries for the meet.
- All entries must be done on line.
- Entry fees are $10.00 per athlete per event.
- Relay teams are $40.00.
- Maximum fee per school is $100.00.
- THIS YEARS THE MEET IS BOYS AND GIRLS
- MAKE CHECKS TO WOISD (FEES MUST BE PAID TO COMPETE)
- INCLUDE PERFORMANCES WITH ENTRIES
- TEAM MEALS (PLEASE EMAIL COACH BURKS NUMBER OF MEALS NEEDED)
- ALL COACHES WILL BE PROVIDED A FREE FISH FRY
ORDER OF EVENTS
1:00 Scratch room open
2:00 Pole Vault 2 PITS (RUN THROUGH OPPORTUNITIES AT 13'00"AND 10'06")
2:30 3200 (GIRLS-BOYS)
3:00 HJ (BOYS-GIRLS) / TJ (BOYS-GIRLS) / LJ (GIRLS-BOYS)
DISCUS (BOYS-GIRLS) / SHOT (GIRLS-BOYS)
6:00 Running Events
Contact Richard Burks: