ESPN Tournament Challenge East/Cen Texas Group

Coach Rab

It's tourney time again. We have a group that we had around last season. We would like to see it grow more this year. Please make an account on espn.com or use an existing one and join the group below. You are only allowed one bracket for this group. However, you can make 10 on ESPN.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2014/en/group?groupID=59596

On a side note, I think the $1 Billion dollar challenge may be done through Yahoo Sports for a 100% perfect bracket. Warren Buffet and Quicken are sponsoring that.

Use this thread for any trash talk, or any talk regarding this bracket this season.

Also, there are no prizes. David Smoak did not line us up a $1,000,000 sponsor like we requested, so we are stuck with the usual bragging rights for winning.

"chalk" in our group is mine... you can find me sitting as king of this group :) (FOR NOW).

I had a good Bob Stoops joke after the OU basketball game, but Bob ruined it this year when he beat Bama....

Then we are tied. I missed the Harvard pick. I don't have any of my cinderellas moving on to my sweet 16 besides SFA... That move could kill me

I don't know if you would consider either of them a cinderalla, but I have New Mexico and Kentucky both in my Sweet 16.....I actually have New Mexico in my Elite 8!

I don't know if you would consider either of them a cinderalla, but I have New Mexico and Kentucky both in my Sweet 16.....I actually have New Mexico in my Elite 8!

Not a bad chose. I have UK in the elite 8 in one of my brackets. I have a feeling that today's bracket may be a disaster compared to yesterdays.