mccant Urges Military Strikes Against FIFA

RETIREDFAN1

American people urges McCain to retire.

One of the Worst things about American Politics.... You can't force senile old guys to step aside & let younger folks with fresher minds serve in office; Remember Strom Thurmond at 99 years old saying, " I CAIN'T H'Yeah ya! Talk into th' machine!?"

If he's talking about waging war against the game of soccer, I bet Doomer is in! He'll provide ammo AND refreshments, if you know what I mean!

I'm in on it too. Heck I've heard more about this stupid game the last 3 days, and I thought I only had to deal with it every 4 years.

I like soccer, but this news is only important because it affects the most influential sport in basically every major country except the U.S., Canada, and Austrailia...

Soccer is exciting, but with the MLS basically being a league for third tier soccer talent, it's hard for us to attach to a team/players and follow it like we do our other sports...

With all of that said, when you have other Countries working together with no insight to how things are run, FIFA will continue to be corrupt. Enjoy Qatar... That WC will be the death of world soccer

I like soccer, but this news is only important because it affects the most influential sport in basically every major country except the U.S., Canada, and Austrailia...

Soccer is exciting, but with the MLS basically being a league for third tier soccer talent, it's hard for us to attach to a team/players and follow it like we do our other sports...

With all of that said, when you have other Countries working together with no insight to how things are run, FIFA will continue to be corrupt. Enjoy Qatar... That WC will be the death of world soccer

😵💤

Supposed to be the world's most popular sport. In the U.S. we even have soccer moms and special soccer mom vehicles.

Soccer ranks along with golf in the category do I vaguely care.

Weren't we told by Big Media that the "soccer moms" were responsible for electing Slick Willie?