What’s up with the Refs?

BEARDEDGOAT

Im not trying to be sour but dang man, 2A refs are useless. Every time a flag was thrown they had to meet about it. There were 5 flags picked up and waved off and 3 fumbles that were called on way by one ref and then over turned. Its the most pathetic thing Ive ever seen. I know we are 2A and we get the bottom of the barrel but dang you would think they would still have to know the rules!

• Like 1

Im not trying to be sour but dang man, 2A refs are useless. Every time a flag was thrown they had to meet about it. There were 5 flags picked up and waved off and 3 fumbles that were called on way by one ref and then over turned. Its the most pathetic thing Ive ever seen. I know we are 2A and we get the bottom of the barrel but dang you would think they would still have to know the rules!

They were begging people to join the chapter this summer. Maybe join up with the chapter and help make a difference. The more guys there are to pick from, the better quality will be fielded on Friday nights.

• Like 3

It is terrible. Most of them can't keep up with the game. Refs today needs to younger and in shaped to keep up with game. They have all the meetings to rest. I can say that because if I was a Ref it would be me you were talking about. Plus the pay is so great.

• Like 1

You must have been at LK Rivercrest tonight.

I am no different than any other high school fan, but keep in mind there is a shortage of refs all over the state. I have a good friend that is a high school ref and that is what he said. They do Thursday and Friday nights and some Go year round doing other sports. I think they try to get it right, but they are working men and women just like we are.

• Like 1

Yeah, the refs have been pretty bad this year. Worse than in the past. Have seen a couple of good/decent crews this season, but most are terrible.

Like some of the others have said, there is a shortage across the state. People are not wanting to officiate because of all the verbal and sometimes physical abuse they receive. Can't really blame them

It was bad both ways but definitely worse our way lol

Tell me how, you had one penalty, and you got three turnovers. We had 10 penalties and got no turnovers, even on a clean interception. The refs did everything in the last four minutes to give you the game. Stop being a sore loser.

Yeah, the refs have been pretty bad this year. Worse than in the past. Have seen a couple of good/decent crews this season, but most are terrible.

Like some of the others have said, there is a shortage across the state. People are not wanting to officiate because of all the verbal and sometimes physical abuse they receive. Can't really blame them

you got a flag in your pocket to shut up verbal abuse in my mind... lol maybe I shouldn't be an official

Tell me how, you had one penalty, and you got three turnovers. We had 10 penalties and got no turnovers, even on a clean interception. The refs did everything in the last four minutes to give you the game. Stop being a sore loser.

Sore loser? Bro yall fumbled 3 times the first drive and they gave all three back....yall declined a false start to take the ball over....you cant decline a false start.....then they call pass interference because your receiver caught a cramp and fell....Im not a sore loser I just stating facts.

Sore loser? Bro yall fumbled 3 times the first drive and they gave all three back....yall declined a false start to take the ball over....you cant decline a false start.....then they call pass interference because your receiver caught a cramp and fell....Im not a sore loser I just stating facts.

Facts???? Here's the facts, one fumble was blown dead by the ref before the fumble happened. The other two where down by contact. The ground can't cause a fumble. Learn the rule. Second, teach your team to play four quarters not two. The same as last week.

Facts???? Here's the facts, one fumble was blown dead by the ref before the fumble happened. The other two where down by contact. The ground can't cause a fumble. Learn the rule. Second, teach your team to play four quarters not two. The same as last week.

Youre right we have to play four quarters but without the refs we wouldve beat yall by only scoring in 2 quarters....yall had 10 penalties but it was because 3 delay of games and 2 false starts those are gimmes. Youre right tho, we have to play the whole game. Good luck the rest of the year.

The early wistle was the only bad call that could have been a turn over. I'll say it again and maybe you can pass it on "the ground can't cause a turn over". And your DB tackled our receiver on the three. It's strange we've had nothing but good to say about your team, it's on your coaches to have them ready to play the second half.