Ryan Gattis, Hawkins 2.3

DeKori Lawson, Linden-Kildare 2.2

Tyler Leath, Spring Hill 2.1

Carson Mizner, Harmony 2.1

Stanley Moore, Linden-Kildare 2.1

Mark Farmer, Pittsburg 2.0

Chris Brown, Pittsburg 2.0

Willie Moody, Avinger 2.0

So Pitt has 5 kids averaging 72.5 points per game? Does anyone else score? If so what is Pittsburg averaging a game?

Here are some points from other games this year to see who scores for Pittsburg....

PITT: Kendall Wright 33, Rico Jessup 11, Mark Farmer 9, Chris Brown 4, J. Duncan 4, Paul Kibler 2, Carlos Brown 2, Omar Saleh 2.

PITT: — Kendall Wright 35, Mark Farmer 8, Carlos Brown 8, Paul Kibler 6, Rico Jessup 6, Jared Duncan 4, Chris Brown 3, Cal Dickey 2, Omar Saleh 2. Threes: 8 (Wright 5, Kibler 2, Brown).

PITT: Farmer 27; K. Wright 24; Dickey 11; C. Brown 9; Jessup 8; Ch. Brown 3

Still doesn't show season average or did they start keeping stats when whataburger was over?

No, thats counting Whataburger tournament. And they had ten games before that and they were 6-4 with lossing to #5 Martins Mill and #9 Tyler Chapel Hill and beating Clarksville, and playing in a Longview and Tatum tournament. They were all around the same points % for all the games so i just started with the Whataburger tournament because I forgot what the other scores were.

as biased as this sounds, there is no way that list is correct without trentson hill on it...i haven't seen a game where he didn't score less than 16 points...

Well if you are from Mt. Pleasant I'm sure He would not be on their if you dont report your scores to the LNJ.

(Remember the topic! Longview Area!)

Well if you are from Mt. Pleasant I'm sure He would not be on their if you dont report your scores to the LNJ.

(Remember the topic! Longview Area!)

yes i see that....look at some names and schools on there...MP Chapel Hill....pittsburg? neither of which are longview area.

so it must just be from submitting them.

yes i see that....look at some names and schools on there...MP Chapel Hill....pittsburg? neither of which are longview area.

so it must just be from submitting them.

Pitt is less than 30 mins away MPCH plays a lot of Longview area teams, and we are talking about compaired to Tyler Area teams.

I checked Maxpreps who had 12 games listed for Pitt and added the scores for Peaster, Mt Vernon, Rusk and Martin Mills for 16 games out of 20 per their record. Looks like I am missing the Longview tourney games other than Pinkston. They are averaging 66.56 points per game in those 16 games. They would have had to score near 100 plus in the other 4 games just to get average up to the 5 players listed at 72.5 points per game. It is nice to recognize your kids but...accuracy might count for something!!!!!

I checked Maxpreps who had 12 games listed for Pitt and added the scores for Peaster, Mt Vernon, Rusk and Martin Mills for 16 games out of 20 per their record. Looks like I am missing the Longview tourney games other than Pinkston. They are averaging 66.56 points per game in those 16 games. They would have had to score near 100 plus in the other 4 games just to get average up to the 5 players listed at 72.5 points per game. It is nice to recognize your kids but...accuracy might count for something!!!!!

Love the haters, its right like it is. Stop your mess, have respect, show some class please. Dont post on this topic if you dont have good things to say about all the teams on here, not just Pitt. Other wise, stop being a hater, which you are :thumbdown: Mount Vernon was already added in, so right their, you dont know what your doing, and Maxpreps is always wrong and never as the right scores or all the games. (And if your averaging the 5 players then do you have the players points per game? Then adding each of those up to find out what theirs was in each game, and then adding and subtracting other players that played in each game and players that did not play in some games, then adding them with the whole teams score and then dividing that?) didnt think so. That average of 75 is for the total points of the games, not each players points in each game.

And now in district, which is all that matters, they are averaging 79 points per game and allowing 59.5

And stop whining to me, its from the LNJ. Its from the games they have... dont just get on something just to complain, id hate to be around someone that complains about everything all day.

Love the haters, its right like it is. Stop your mess, have respect, show some class please. Dont post on this topic if you dont have good things to say about all the teams on here, not just Pitt. Other wise, stop being a hater, which you are :thumbdown: Mount Vernon was already added in, so right their, you dont know what your doing, and Maxpreps is always wrong and never as the right scores or all the games. (And if your averaging the 5 players then do you have the players points per game? Then adding each of those up to find out what theirs was in each game, and then adding and subtracting other players that played in each game and players that did not play in some games, then adding them with the whole teams score and then dividing that?) didnt think so. That average of 75 is for the total points of the games, not each players points in each game.

And now in district, which is all that matters, they are averaging 79 points per game and allowing 59.5

And stop whining to me, its from the LNJ. Its from the games they have... dont just get on something just to complain, id hate to be around someone that complains about everything all day.

Someone needs some remedial math. I will make it simple for you. If your team is averaging less than than the FIVE players averages reported it is IMPOSSIBLE. Show me which scores on maxpreps is inacurrate. Doubtful! It doesn't make me classless because I used some math skills to figure out the stats your coach submitted are wrong. How about some respect for the coaches that take the time to do it RIGHT and the kids that get over looked because someone wants to smudge stats.

Someone needs some remedial math. I will make it simple for you. If your team is averaging less than than the FIVE players averages reported it is IMPOSSIBLE. Show me which scores on maxpreps is inacurrate. Doubtful! It doesn't make me classless because I used some math skills to figure out the stats your coach submitted are wrong. How about some respect for the coaches that take the time to do it RIGHT and the kids that get over looked because someone wants to smudge stats.

GET A LIFE! The stats are correct, just go watch them play. Tell your coach to schedule a warm-up game and see.

This is a comical thread.....all I am going to say is that anyone who has seen them play, and kept up with box scores, and own a basic calculator, knows some statistics do not add up correctly.

Boydawg........ quit getting so offended when all the rest of the mathematically proficient people of the world point out the obvious boosting of team/individual numbers reported to the paper. It doesn't mean Pittsburg isn't any good, it just means some basic math concepts have been skipped or ignored.

Best of luck in District!!!!

have to back sports on this one...not hating either..i realize many of the pitt players need to be on that list. but i have heard at least three coaches comment that there is no way the stats reported are accurate from pitt. unless you are only averaging two games u dont get .5 or .0 endings

have to back sports on this one...not hating either..i realize many of the pitt players need to be on that list. but i have heard at least three coaches comment that there is no way the stats reported are accurate from pitt. unless you are only averaging two games u dont get .5 or .0 endings

Sorry, but my CPA brain is working overtime on that one. Possibly one of the funniest comments since this site was started.

Sorry, but my CPA brain is working overtime on that one. Possibly one of the funniest comments since this site was started.
my bad, you are right that didnt come out right...you probably dont get .5 or .0 that many times...it could happen, but with all that data highly unlikely to happen 19 times as in pitts stats indicate..

He might not be the leading scorer BUT, your coach didnt send in his stats, so therefore, he is the leading scorer for this week, as a matter of fact, he could lead the entire state in scoring very easily, but he has a good team around him and everyone is getting their share.