Wanna know what I like?

Five0pd310

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, cook 'em up, eat 'em up. They're 1000x better than boudin, and they're from TEXAS !! You do need to add some hot sauce to them. Back in the day, we added Louisiana Hot Sauce. I didn't know that they had their own brand. I have to try that. I MISS TEXAS !!

Five-0 how long will this thread even be allowed??....

Ok, here's what I like....

hooters.jpg

HH0011~Baseball-Posters.jpg

pitcheroftea-main_Full.jpg

2007-09-28-cracker_barrel_chicken_fried.

foodrh.jpg

I don't like mint leaves in my tea, it was the only picture I could get to post correclty!

Edited by delap

^ Yes, yes , my SDC status ... must stay above the fray :blush:

...but I am a French Driving School Instructor

It's not that, I just don't want to see you get busted for Flairndepping (uninvited groping of the Cone with intent to hone).

I'll just tell you what I like....

These days: A good steak cooked to medium rare with a big bowl of turnip greens and some cornbread (not sweet). Follow this with some blackberry cobbler with blue bell on top and I'm doing good. Now here's the best part - I follow all of this with a nice big dip of fresh copenhagen while I'm sitting in my recliner watching post-season baseball or a meaningful college football game. To top it all off, the kids are with my mom and my wife is feeling frisky.....

10 years ago - same meal, followed by a trip to the beer store where me and a buddy (and a couple of female companions) buy a 30pack of cold beer and a bottle of whatever feels right that night (jack, crown, etc) Then we hop in the 4 wheel drive (equipped with spotlights) and don't hit pavement again until all the beer is gone and we got several carcasses in the bed of the pick-up....

I like lazy weekends. In the wintertime, snuggling under a blanket beside a roaring fire - reading a good book - watching a movie or two. In the summertime, bar-b-ques - fishing - picnics in the park - golfing - napping in a hammock - leisurely lunches.

I really like that last bell of the school day on Fridays, regardless of the season!!! :coolio: