5 replies to this topic

#1 coltsboy

coltsboy

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:57 PM

Would it be possible to have like stats for posts? Sort of like which topic has the most activity or which one has had the most replies. For example, there are some topics I remember from about a year ago that are still getting steady replies. Maybe we could do something that shows which topic has had the most replies. I think it'd be interesting. Thanks
Coltsboy
CHUCKSTRONG

#2 delap

delap

The Guardian

• Administrators
  • 3,229 posts
  • Location:Hometown: Lindale, TX; College: College Station, TX
  • Interests:Church, Fishing, Hunting, Baseball, Politics, Reading, Webforums, Technology, NRA, U.S. Military, the outdoors.

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:11 AM

I've wondered the same thing too coltsboy.

On the old system (before Summer 2007) we DID have something like that.

I remember then that the thread about Coach Kinne getting shot was the most viewed and also the most replied to topic if I'm not mistaken.---And that was in 2007 (he was shot sometime in the Spring of 2005)
Care to keep up with the Cowboys?? Check out www.smoaky.com/cowboys to see "Smoaky's Cowboy Blog" for training camp, news, and interviews by podcast within the next day---and pictures as well.

"Be kinder than neccessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle."

"I don't know what's worse; watching the high school kids banter in the HS forums or the grown men banter in the Political forums....."- (Me)

"The best seat in the house isn't in a box and doesn't cost a penny; the best seat in the house is on the courtside, on the sideline, and in the dugout!!" - De La P (Me)

This country can go to Hell in a hand basket economically, but if you're not right with God then you've got a lot more to worry about!!!! (Me)

Anyone wishing to contribute to the monthly maintenance costs, or help with all of the recent smoaky.com upgrades can now do so! Please see the bottom of any of the Smoaky.com, smoaky.com HS Stats and Records and Smoakhouse Forums pages for contribution buttons! You may use PayPal or your own choice of credit card.

Contributions are not required but are greatly appreciated!

#3 coltsboy

coltsboy

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. Like on the forums home page they have a little stats bar thats talks about how many members sdc has and so on. I wonder why they got rid of it
CHUCKSTRONG

#4 goldandwhite

goldandwhite

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:01 PM

Is there still a feature where a poster can completely delete a previous post that they had posted earlier, removing the entire post and any record of it? Wasn't that option available in the past?

#5 cheaptrick77

cheaptrick77

Rock & Roll Snöb

• Administrators
  • 20,282 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Hockey, Obscure Rock & Roll, Obscure Movies, Proud to be the only East Texan who does not worship at the football alter...

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Please use the PM option (NOT the public forums) to inquire about general decisions and actions of administrators and moderators. THANK YOU smile.gif

#6 Smoaky

Smoaky

Smoakhouse Honcho

• Root Admin
  • 9,321 posts
  • Interests:Program Director and Sports Talk Show Host at ESPN Radio-Central Texas. This includes AM1660, AM1330, 100.9FM and 1660espn.com. I own Smoaky.com, the high school website that was launched in July, 2002. And, most importantly, I have a loving wife, Cindy and an incredible son, Craig, and daughter, Jennifer.

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (coltsboy @ Jun 25 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats exactly what I'm talking about. Like on the forums home page they have a little stats bar thats talks about how many members sdc has and so on. I wonder why they got rid of it

We actually didn't get rid of it, but 2-3 years ago when we changed out forums look---that option wasn't available.

David Smoak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users