• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stoneykelly

stoneykelly

Backwoods Mafia

• Moderators
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:22 PM

how about an end of year awards for members?

#2 delap

delap

The Guardian

• Administrators
  • 3,227 posts
  • Location:Hometown: Lindale, TX; College: College Station, TX
  • Interests:Church, Fishing, Hunting, Baseball, Politics, Reading, Webforums, Technology, NRA, U.S. Military, the outdoors.

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

The idea for "The Smoaky's" is a good one. Wasn't something like this done last year??? I think SLIKK won, didn't he?
Care to keep up with the Cowboys?? Check out www.smoaky.com/cowboys to see "Smoaky's Cowboy Blog" for training camp, news, and interviews by podcast within the next day---and pictures as well.

"Be kinder than neccessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle."

"I don't know what's worse; watching the high school kids banter in the HS forums or the grown men banter in the Political forums....."- (Me)

"The best seat in the house isn't in a box and doesn't cost a penny; the best seat in the house is on the courtside, on the sideline, and in the dugout!!" - De La P (Me)

This country can go to Hell in a hand basket economically, but if you're not right with God then you've got a lot more to worry about!!!! (Me)

Anyone wishing to contribute to the monthly maintenance costs, or help with all of the recent smoaky.com upgrades can now do so! Please see the bottom of any of the Smoaky.com, smoaky.com HS Stats and Records and Smoakhouse Forums pages for contribution buttons! You may use PayPal or your own choice of credit card.

Contributions are not required but are greatly appreciated!

#3 Colmesneilfan1

Colmesneilfan1

Smoakhouse Libertarian

• Administrators
  • 30,740 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:40 PM

I like the idea......

Mark 16: 16..."16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."

Acts 2: 38...."38And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

Acts 22: 16...."16And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name."

I Peter 3: 21...."21Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,"

The above Scripture is from the English Standard Version

#4 stoneykelly

stoneykelly

Backwoods Mafia

• Moderators
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:14 AM

have a roy or mvp. funniest post. stuff like that.

#5 easttexan

easttexan

Head Coach

• Administrators
  • 1,098 posts
  • Interests:East Texas high school sports, mainly football; Smoaky.com!!!; Dallas Cowboys; Fishing

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

I like it...This sounds kind of familiar doesn't it Delap LOL

#6 ETBU89

ETBU89

Natural

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,115 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:08 PM

They gave out "awards" last year on the High School Sports forum, I think.

#7 delap

delap

The Guardian

• Administrators
  • 3,227 posts
  • Location:Hometown: Lindale, TX; College: College Station, TX
  • Interests:Church, Fishing, Hunting, Baseball, Politics, Reading, Webforums, Technology, NRA, U.S. Military, the outdoors.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (easttexan @ Aug 7 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like it...This sounds kind of familiar doesn't it Delap LOL

LOL, that it does easttexan!!! rofl.gif

It's funny, quite a few threads posted in the last few days have all been discussed before between me and others. Stoney just beats me to postin'em!!!!!....
Care to keep up with the Cowboys?? Check out www.smoaky.com/cowboys to see "Smoaky's Cowboy Blog" for training camp, news, and interviews by podcast within the next day---and pictures as well.

"Be kinder than neccessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle."

"I don't know what's worse; watching the high school kids banter in the HS forums or the grown men banter in the Political forums....."- (Me)

"The best seat in the house isn't in a box and doesn't cost a penny; the best seat in the house is on the courtside, on the sideline, and in the dugout!!" - De La P (Me)

This country can go to Hell in a hand basket economically, but if you're not right with God then you've got a lot more to worry about!!!! (Me)

Anyone wishing to contribute to the monthly maintenance costs, or help with all of the recent smoaky.com upgrades can now do so! Please see the bottom of any of the Smoaky.com, smoaky.com HS Stats and Records and Smoakhouse Forums pages for contribution buttons! You may use PayPal or your own choice of credit card.

Contributions are not required but are greatly appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users