Here are my thoughts on Tyler High's spring game:
1. Biggest Tyler high team in years across the trenches. Physically in SOLID shape on the oline.
2. Defense will definitely be better and the changes on D will help.
3. Plenty of speed of course in the secondary plus experience.
4. McFall is going to be a ABSOLUTE MONSTER in space. Kid is a cheat code.
5. Plenty of depth at the skill positions and we should have a far better jv than the last 3 years.
6. There were 4 qbs really being rotated and #14, Jabraylin Williams, is the likely starter as of now since he ran mostly with the first team.
7. QB will need to continue getting better in 7on7 and summer. #14 is a freshman so I expect a learning curve.
Overall, Tyler high will be better in every area from the last 3 years. This is a SOLID team and will give alot teams on our schedule serious issues. I'm came away pleased.