Cool wall posters from your day

MUSTANGMANIA

I don't know if I can find them online. I could find two : Heather_Thomas.jpg Heather_Locklear.jpg

I had the one of Carol Alt where it looked like sweat was dripping from her body. There isn't a u in her last name, but I wouldn't have minded being a kissing cousin of hers. The Beatles Mad Magazine poster with Ringo having his drumstick up his nose (I still have it). I also had the Night Ranger cover of Midnight Madness above my stereo, I paid $10 for it at Hastings when they would sell the record promotion posters.

The only one I am ashamed of is the Madonna poster. It was her Desperately Seeking Susan garb, then I got an older cousin to purchase a magazine for me, and once I found out she had grooming issues. Well I was not in love with her anymore. Down came the poster, and my total disgust for Madonna.

Can any of you guys come up with the ole Raquel Welch poster from "One Million BC"?

I had that one as a kid and saw "Shawhank Redemption" for the umpteenth time last night and it reminded me of that poster.