Celina vs. Whitehouse

CowboysFan

Thanks a million. Here is her website with her story.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/clairemccolloch

Donations are accepted at:

Texas Star Bank

PO Box 1600

Celina, Texas 75009

Do me a favor and start another thread on her behalf. Please include the address for donations to be sent. Alot of folks may not read through this thread, but when the heading is prayers needed in Celina, everyone will take the time to read it and soooooo many more people will be able to pray for her. And please take the time to post any updates for us.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do me a favor and start another thread on her behalf. Please include the address for donations to be sent. Alot of folks may not read through this thread, but when the heading is prayers needed in Celina, everyone will take the time to read it and soooooo many more people will be able to pray for her. And please take the time to post any updates for us.

agreed! start a new thread and post the whole story so the SDC nation can read it and if they feel led...they can make a donation!

I'm just afraid that "click" is the team hitting the off button. :no:

If our kids are ready to call it quits after some adversity what does that say about our parenting??? Some support would be great right about now don't you think? Not talk of kids packing it in because things didn't go perfect

You tell me Dr. Phil?

Some adversity? Job's trials look pretty good compared what these kids have been through.

I'm saying if we teach kids to pack it up now, our future looks grim as a nation. You must understand I look through military veteran eyes, and to me job trials, lost teammates, whatever you think is so tough, its not. Backbone, and courage is what we should teach our children, not cut and run!

I don't think I am that crazy....I really do think Prosper beats you guys again this year and I am not sure about Argyle, but they sure are playing some pretty good football right now! It is gonna be tough to beat Argyle as well, however I just don't see you guys getting past Prosper again this year. The Whitehouse game will be close I think and you guys could sneak out a win, but I still think Whitehouse pulls it out. So, I do think you guys will lose at least one more game this year if not 2-3 more games. Sorry man, but Celina is not quite the same team this year that they usually put on the field in recent years!

Dude your crazy granted Celina has not played there best football, but even though they lost to 2 number 1 teams they were in both games and had there chances. Celina will be fine and we will not lose another game this year.

I'm saying if we teach kids to pack it up now, our future looks grim as a nation. You must understand I look through military veteran eyes, and to me job trials, lost teammates, whatever you think is so tough, its not. Backbone, and courage is what we should teach our children, not cut and run!

I agree 100%. Last week, before the latest bomb was dropped, it looked like a lot of the kids had already packed it in.

The easiest course is to quit. Its not too late to reverse that, but its gonna be awful hard. My nature is to expect the worst and hope for the best. I still have hope they can turn it around in district.

I would like to sincerely thank you for your service to our country. God Bless you!

Anybody know if they are gonna keep this game past this season? It would be nice if they could play the game in Garland/Mesquite or somewhere not so far for either squad.

That would be nice wouldnt it. I would like to keep the game. The temp stands have been installed.

Probably can hold 800 now on the visitor side. Maybe a little more. Should be enough room. I hope yall bring a crowd. Being the first Home game for us we will be there strong.

That would be nice wouldnt it. I would like to keep the game. The temp stands have been installed.

Probably can hold 800 now on the visitor side. Maybe a little more. Should be enough room. I hope yall bring a crowd. Being the first Home game for us we will be there strong.

The lastest is they are adding close to a 1000 additional seats for this game and the next home game. Hopefully, seating will not be an issue now for our guests. You folks in Whitehouse travel safe.

Guest JAKEBRAKE

good luck to my friends in orange. i know you guys are glad to be home, i look for the bobcats to come out like caged dogs and never look back. too many issues for whitehouse to fix in a week and i know that celina is tired of hearing about a down year over there. hope everyone arrives safe and no injuries. 42-20 celina. keep us posted bobcats.

good luck to my friends in orange. i know you guys are glad to be home, i look for the bobcats to come out like caged dogs and never look back. too many issues for whitehouse to fix in a week and i know that celina is tired of hearing about a down year over there. hope everyone arrives safe and no injuries. 42-20 celina. keep us posted bobcats.

Well I hate to say this but the Whitehouse Wildcats will be bring home a win. Coach McFarlin has a few things up his sleeves. Get ready for Celina's first home game being lost.

WH has just 3 points at halftime??? I'm stunned!!

Obviously their issues are deeper than I thought.

yeah...I'm stunned with how this year has gone so far. There just has to be something deeply wrong with this team.

The Conder situation, the kids making the poor choice situation yeah those didn't help, but we were losing before those took place. I think they are done, hopefully I'm wrong and they can get this thing right and make a good showing during district but as of right now things are badly out of wack. Sure didn't expect to go 5-0 during non district, but dang sure didn't expect to go 0-5

What the Shivers and Attaways of the world did in bringing this program into relevance sure seems like a long time ago. It made it exciting for the first time in a long time if ever to watch and be apart of WH football. 0-5 this feels like the 90's all over again but the frustrating part is this team is 0-5 with some top end talent in certain places.