Waskom vs Mount Enterprise

WETSU

Lost to Winona 18-0

Lost to Elysian Fields 41-0

Lost to Maud 30-14

Lost to Redwater 21-0

Lost to West Sabine 31-0

141-14 .... The trend continues ....

IN those games though 85% of the points scored were off drives that started at the Waskom 40 or better. The offense has been horrible so far this season leaving the defense in field postitions that i wouldnt expect anyone to stop a team from scoring 30 points a game...You should know kurt that offense is the best form of defense...lol

Turner was 1/9 2008 so all Lowe has to do is tie one too have the same start! :notworthy:

Your absolutly right next year could be the turn around season, if you like though I will tell you the difference between now and then :devil:

Scores from the 1972 football year

After seeing those scores im kind of scared...I dont know if waskom will match the total points scored that they did that year. They only had 3 shutouts and we have 4 through 5 games...

Also think this team will be way down after this season. They have 15 seniors which is alot for a Waskom team. And right now one of the only bright spots in our team is our dline and LBs. All but one of the LBs is a senior i believe. Waskom is losing its best players in Goode Weglowski and Collins and losing all of its skilled postition players except their big RB and the qb and the qb who has shared playing time early in the season. Its going to take a huge jump from the freshman to have any kind of production next season. Waskom better pray they do not end up in 2a next season. It could get very ugly. This was supposed to be the year with next year being a rebuilding year...

Lost to Winona 18-0

Lost to Elysian Fields 41-0

Lost to Maud 30-14

Lost to Redwater 21-0

Lost to West Sabine 31-0

141-14 .... The trend continues ....

Wow only 14 points in 5 games? That's almost like you have a basketball guy calling the football plays. :banghead:

I believe this team might rival the 1970 Wildcat Team that went 1-9-0 68-459 I don't think they will give up 459 points though. The last 0-10 team was 1958 as Waskom quite playing 6 man football and moved up to the big time.

I stand corrected the last 0-10 team was

1999 0-10-0 35-345 Robert Jesurun thanks to Smoakys Historical Records. :(

Ill take WASKOM!!!

Waskom 18

Mount 12

Waskom knows whats at stake in this game. They are starting to come together as a team and i think it will pay off. As for this quote of "pope running all over us", im gonna remember that when im on the field. People saying things like that only gives me more motivation to work harder and prove them wrong. The waskom coaching staff is doing a great job getting us prepared for this week and im ready for friday night. Go waskom! :icon_mad:

When you talk smack you need to back it up :rofl: