Arp finally gets it's shot at Daingerfield

Just in case you all are unaware, D'field is sending a piece of the future to Arp this Saturday. The 2nd and 3rd graders will be squaring off with your young ens starting at 1:00, followed by the 6th graders. We got some beasts headed over there.

Did you seriously start this topic? WOW!!! You have to be kidding!! 2nd and 3rd graders and oh let me not forget the 6th graders.

98Crush started the topic and yes, its a ground "0" challenge for the start of a romance showdown between Daingerfield Little League TIGERS {HOME OF THE REAL TIGERS} VS. ARP.....so either show some support or don't comment............... :notworthy:

I hear Arp's 6th grade has a left tackle that is 5'11" 190lbs.

And Daingerfield's 3rd grade has a runningback that runs a 5.6 40.

Literally you are darn close.................the freshman team{2nd & 3rd}runningbacks are fast. ARP will have their hands full! We look forward to the challenge.... :notworthy:

Just in case you all are unaware, D'field is sending a piece of the future to Arp this Saturday. The 2nd and 3rd graders will be squaring off with your young ens starting at 1:00, followed by the 6th graders. We got some beasts headed over there.

Arp and DF played last year too. Arp won by 28 I believe and I can't remember the other score but it was Arp winning I know that Cooper's lil bro was on that team. Watch out for the QB Snake Marshall he real fast and look for RB Demarvion Jones and 7 and 8 year old T.Jones. Enjoy the stadium. Hope you guys have fun and goodluck, safe travels please. .

Arp and DF played last year too. Arp won by 28 I believe and I can't remember the other score but it was Arp winning I know that Cooper's lil bro was on that team. Watch out for the QB Snake Marshall he real fast and look for RB Demarvion Jones and 7 and 8 year old T.Jones. Enjoy the stadium. Hope you guys have fun and goodluck, safe travels please. .

I believe that was a 2nd & 3rd grade result from 2008 however the 6th graders from last year came to TIGER NATION COUNTRY and they may have loaded the CHARTER BUSES :crybaby: NG....but we will definitley see some interesting plays with our freshman and juniors in that "shotgun" format. I will cofirm but i don't think they've won a game this season {6th}...it would be nice to see some of ya'll there ....we like moon pies too..... :jawdrop:

well its about time............. should be some good games, and a good look at what the future could very well hold... good luck to all the lil guys that are gonna line it up saturday..... would be there, but got a world series to play in Marshall....

Thanks for the support.....the Daingerfield teams were both successful this past Saturday, 6th grade won 20-0 and the freshman won something to "0" as well....we move on the Hallsville this weekend. :happy65:

• 3 months later...