Vince Young

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to bet he winds up with the redskins... Danny boy would most definitely pay for VY's services.

There are other teams who will be looking for QB's as well...

In Desperate Need Of a QB:

Cleveland, San Francisco, St. Louis,

In Need of a QB:

Seattle, Carolina, Tampa Bay, and Washington.

I could see any of these teams trading for VY.

I'm willing to bet he winds up with the redskins... Danny boy would most definitely pay for VY's services.

In Need of a QB:

I think all of those teams would be worse with VY at QB.

Espn just said that vince young is to start sunday vs the jaguars.

Yep, they finally made the switch. Even if he comes out and looks awful, I still think he gives them a better chance than Collins did though. They just need to let him loose, and not make him stay in the pocket all the time. Let him scramble around and make some plays and get his confidence up.

maybe not this season, but VY will surprise alot of people. he is one of those guys who just knows how to win football games. sometimes it's ugly and sometimes it's a thing of beauty...but this is the right move. titans obviously never showed up to play this entire season, but they CAN have a good offense and once it starts clicking, perhaps they will end their season on a good note with VY at the helm.

In Need of a QB:

Tampa Bay needs a QB more than any of those teams in my opinion.

It appears the Titans have given up on trying to win this season. Good thing for them they get to play the Rams otherwise they might not win a game.

Haha as if they were winning before? Stop hating man, he is talented and might energize the team for a couple victories. I do believe he has a winning record as a NFL qb am i right?

Boy the Titans really appear to be giving up on winning any games this season, thank goodness the Jaguars wanted to lose worse. Right Valhalla?

They didn't win because of Vince Young. They won because Chris Johnson finally decided to show up this season.

They didn't win because of Vince Young. They won because Chris Johnson finally decided to show up this season.

While Johnson was huge..Young threw a TD and completed 83% of his passes, so I think he played a part in it as well

And I dont know what you mean by Johnson finally decided to show up..He has ran for over 800 yards already on the season and is averaging 6.9 yds a carry

Chris Johnson has been playing well all season. He leads the league in rushing. Not saying they won specifically because of VY but I do believe he provided a spark. Can you not give the man a little credit? I understand you are an OU fan but lighten up a bit, this is his second chance at a starting job and you want to act like all he did was hand off the ball. He was efficient while managing the game, threw a touchdown, and most importantly WON. What more do you want from a QB?

VY is 2-0 as a starter this season

I wonder where the Titans might be if they had started him after starting season 0-3?

I think his career record as a starter is 20-11?

He just wins maybe not in the traditional style of NFL Qbs but who cares if you get the W