Cowboys vs Eagles

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game last year they layed an egg

Predictions on this Sunday?

Who is drinking the blue kool aid after 3 straight wins?

I was drinking blue koolaid when they were 1-15. Whats your point?

Big game last year they layed an egg

Predictions on this Sunday?

Who is drinking the blue kool aid after 3 straight wins?

It's not drinking blue kool aid when your team has just won three games in a row, considering that one of those teams were the Atlanta Falcons. It's not drinking blue kool aid when your only two losses were against the Giants and Broncos (both by only single digits)...

Romo has played in three straight games without throwing an interception...not kool aid, fact.

Miles Austin and the receiving corps have come to life...not kool aid, fact.

The Dallas Cowboys now sit atop the NFC East with a 5-2 record...again not kool aid, fact.

Predictions?

A hard fought game in which I think Dallas has an excellent chance of winning. Not kool aid, fact.

Cowboys.....FOX put a stat up Sunday on Romo saying that he was like 11-1 in the month of November. Wow!!! I hope he can keep it up, because contrary to what some believe, when he is good the Cowboys are good, but when he is bad the Cowboys are bad.

Could be a tight game, or could be a complete blowout, either way.

As could be every game. Just yanking your chain a little bit lol. i know what you mean, any game between these two are extremely difficult to foresee the outcome. Have to go with the boys though, on top of any point givin so far, the D is playing great IMO the past couple weeks.

Pullin for the 'Boys, but thinking that the birds may have their number. Game is in Philly, never easy to win there. The D-line needs to pressure McNabb and contain him in the pocket. Romo and Williams need to get on the same page or else Williams needs to find a playbook that makes sense to him - plus he needs to learn how to block downfield. All that said...can Dallas pull off a win....no doubt.

the cowboys have it going right and Austin has brought new life to Romo and the whole cowboys team. The excitement is trickling down to the entire team and they are playing with a swagger. Dallas is fixing to begin a run that will last all the way until dec i think. They will get rocked by the saints but otherwise they will finish around 11-5 i think.

I've been drinking the Silver, Black, and Blue Kool-Aid for 37 years. I have hated drinking the stuff for the past 13 years, it makes me sick to my stomach. Hopefully the Blue and Silver Kool-Aid will flow on Sunday. This is a must win game. The Cowboys and Eagles are tied for the NFC East. There are many playoff implications with tie breakers.

This to me is the biggest game of the year. The Cowboys win, they are in the catbird seat. The Cowboys loose, and they could be a .5 game behind NY, and 1.5 games behind Phi. I hope there is a sense of urgency at Valley Ranch this week. Can Romo hold up to the pressure ? He hasn't been able to do it in the past. It's time to get the monkey off his back, if not...The beagles could make the Cowboys look like the giAnts this past weekend.

Actually they are not. Technically they are tied, but in reality they are behind. Eagles are 2-0 in division games and

Cowboys are 0-1.

Give me a win at Philly & I'll start believing.

This is key fact. If Eagles go 3-0 and Cowboys 0-2, Dallas could be looking at wildcard spot early. It's difficult for me to see Cowboys winning at Philly, but stranger things have happened in the NFL.

I hope that the Cowboys will come out sunday night and show some passion, after a 44-6 loss last year i hope they come out and make a statement against the eagles letting them know that they are ready to go and make a run. I would like to see the cowboys player mixing it up and laying some hits on the eagles palyers.

This will be a good game like most of the NFC East games (except for the Redskins this year) but if the Cowboys secondary can show up like they have been the last couple weeks, and shut down Desean Jackson I think the Cowboys can win. I think that D Ware can apply some pressure to McNabb and force some bad throws which will lead to some PIX. Romo has had 3 solid games in a row I don't think that our offense will be a problem. When the Cowboys played the Giants Romo did have 3 PIX but what people don't realize is Eli Manning stuck it to our secondary which lead to the game winning field goal. I think it will rely on the secondary. If they don't show up Mcnabb and Jackson will pick them apart. However, the secondary has had a good game 2 weeks in a row and I think that they can keep that up. Plus we have Felix Jones (one of the most explosive running backs in the league) healthy again, one hand-off to him could lead to 6 easily. If Roy Williams and Romo can change something and get on the same page that will be another threat to worry about for the Eagles. And you can't leave out Miles Austin. Since he has become a starter he has been HUGE he will be extremely hard to stop. Another thing to worry about is the offensive line for the BOYS. The O-line has had trouble in some games this year but if they can cut down on the penalties, TRIPPING lol, and improve the protection they will have it in the bag. If they can give Romo time he will get the ball to somebody. All this said I'm taking the Cowboys in a close NFC East rivalry game.

Cowboys 31

Eagles 24

I love blue koolaid.

Seriously, I don't even know what the line on this game is, but if I had to set it I'd say Philly by 4 at home. That said, the Cowboys CAN win this game. Will they? Depends on which team shows up.

Division games are hard to predict because each team knows the other so well. I believe the only game we won in '89 was at Washington, and the Redskins had a very good team that year.