Cowboys vs Saints

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imyahuckleberry

A little early yet but.........

The way the Saints are playing right now---vs--- the way the Boys are playing right now.

Saints by a LARGE margin. In fact it maybe embarrassing for Dallas.

The Saints are overated. They have had close games against bad teams.

They beat Atl when they started a losing streak.

They beat the Giants when they started a losing streak.

They beat Philly without Mcnabb.

They almost got beat by the Dolphins, Rams, Panthers, even the Lions put 27 on them.

Dallas will win this game, the Saints will also lose to NE on Monday.

They almost got beat by the Dolphins, Rams, Panthers, even the Lions put 27 on them.

Good teams just find ways to win...In fact i think the fact they have played those teams so close is better for them in the long run. When the patriots when 16-0 they played several close games they should have easily won. In college it happens to... I think the saints are a legit team. I dont see them undefeated but i dont see them losing either if that makes since lol. Their offense has struggled here lately and they still win. When Brees is having a good game with the Defense playing like it has all season there is nobody in the NFL that can beat them. Especialy at home...

It is hard to win in the Super Dome when the Saints are firing on all cylinders.

agreed. I think the NFC champion will be either the Saints or Minnesota. Whichever team has home field will go...Saints wont lose at home but could lose in Minnesota.

Too early for me to call. Saints have been impressive, but have struggled a bit as well. And who knows...maybe this is the year that Dallas doesn't choke in December.

Maybe you are right and this will finally be the December they put it together but its a very tough schedule with games at New York, New Orleans, and Washington not to mention a home game against a good San Diego team, so it will either make em or break em.

I can't remember the last time Dallas won in New Orleans. I felt since the start of this season that the Saints would win at home. The Saints have looked spotty in games, but they roared back to win. That's a sign of a Champion. I'll be hoping for an upset. The Saints defense is tough, and with Romo throwing the way he does, they should have a defensive score or two.

Right now I will give the advantage to the Saints. Their offense is scoring even though their defense is having problems stopping people.

The one thing that is keeping Dallas in games is the fact that their defense is playing very, very well...but it is the offense that has me concerned.

Dallas has what it takes to beat the Saints since that Greg Williams defense can't seem to stop teams from running on them. But now here is the part where I like about Dallas...

The Cowboys pass defense is playing exceptionally well right now. There are getting pressure on the QB, which helps the DB's in the grand scheme of things. Of course, Dallas has always performed well against Greg Williams defenses when he was the defensive coordinator with Washington.

Can Dallas win? yes. But they are going to have to run the ball with alot of success and Roy Williams is going to have to start performing like an NFL wide out.

However, if I had to make a prediction right now...

I would have to give the nod to the Saints. But of course, if Dallas does well against Oakland then maybe I can start leaning towards them again.

Dallas wins hands down.

Really? i dont think they win hands down...Not in the Superdome. And NO is undefeated for a reason...Say what you want about winning close games or whatever but everyteam plays close games in the NFL and not everyone can be undefeated at this point...Also we look at teams like the rams and lions and bears as horrible but the truth is they are still dangerous...Any team in the NFL has the talent to be good because these are not like the backup college guys they have. The guys on the bad NFL teams were starters in colllege just like the rest of them.

First of all, I am in no way a Saints fan.....secondly, although some have tougher schedules than others, every NFL plays teams similar to those the Saints have played.....thirdly, 10-0 ......kind of hard to put them down for that. For the record, I also think NE has a good chance of beating them this week.....the Cowboys have a chance, but not sure I'd bet the house on it. So far anyway, the Saints are the class of the NFC....don't understabd how anybody can argue that (of course, other than those that would argue with a door knob).

Really? i dont think they win hands down...Not in the Superdome. And NO is undefeated for a reason...Say what you want about winning close games or whatever but every team plays close games in the NFL and not everyone can be undefeated at this point...Also we look at teams like the rams and lions and bears as horrible but the truth is they are still dangerous...Any team in the NFL has the talent to be good because these are not like the backup college guys they have. The guys on the bad NFL teams were starters in college just like the rest of them.

I agree with your points. I've been saying that all season. It comes down to just one play sometimes to stay undefeated or lose. Yes there is luck involved also. We will see when Dallas plays them.

Good teams just find ways to win...In fact i think the fact they have played those teams so close is better for them in the long run. When the patriots when 16-0 they played several close games they should have easily won. In college it happens to... I think the saints are a legit team. I dont see them undefeated but i dont see them losing either if that makes since lol. Their offense has struggled here lately and they still win. When Brees is having a good game with the Defense playing like it has all season there is nobody in the NFL that can beat them. Especialy at home...

i agree. the saints are whats up this year and dallas doesnt stand a chance... and when they played the giants and the falcons it started their losing streak and when they beat the jets they were undefeted. and dallas has had some close games by some sorry teams too the redskins 7-6 come on now i really dont see romo standing a chance against the saints defense and brees is going to blow the cowboys defense out of the water. the saints are 10-0 that says alot i mean yeah they may have played some bad teams but they have also played some good ones and they are legit this year. i think NE has it coming to them as well. they better be on their A game, because the saints are marching in :)