Cowboys vs Saints

...and when the playoffs begin, it will be time for the Saints, with a 2-7 all-time playoff record, to choke (using your reasoning concerning the Cowboys).

Yes I fear that N.O. in the playoffs will be just like their history. Hopefully they meet Dallas in the playoffs and get their second loss from Dallas this season.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I fear that N.O. in the playoffs will be just like their history. Hopefully they meet Dallas in the playoffs and get their second loss from Dallas this season.

If the Cowboys can make the playoffs, and if Coach Phillips and Tony Blomo can win their first playoff game. The Cowboys are ofer since December 28, 1996. The Saints were in the NFC Championship game on January 21, 2007. I'm rooting for the Cowboys, but I'm going to expect the worst and hope for the best with the Cowboys.

That's good~~~~keep it up. If NO gets over confident and looks past the "cowgirls" as you call them, they very well may be looking at 13-1 after the 19th.

Not saying it will happen cause Dallas has yet to show the consistency that will be needed to stop a team like NO...just saying.

I understand what you're saying. I'm just sick of clicking on this board to read unrealistic (from some) point of views in regards to Dallas. Heck, I've tried to start Saints threads and they get hijacked by the "cowbelles". In my opinion, Dallas has become a joke. Their HC is a joke, their owner is a joke, their QB is a joke, their #1 rec is a joke, and so on and so on. This forum should be renamed. Why is it so hard for a certain few to realize (or maybe just accept) that Dallas has turned into a soap opera? That's all they are. Heck yea I used to watch them........when they had a good coach, a good QB, top notch rec and TE, solid OL and one of the all time great RB's. They were fun, they were classy (at least that was the perception) and they were consistant. Dallas = NFL's joke.

I think you are being a little harsh on the Boys. There are plenty of other NFL teams that are much more of a joke than the Dallas Cowboys. Oakland comes to mind, Tampa, KC, St Louis...at least Dallas is winning and has a shot. I don't care for Jerry Jones either, and Wade is not a great coach, Romo will come into his own, the Oline needs work, etc...but they are getting better results than some.

Well, you know what they say about opinions. I guess by yours there are 27 teams in the NFL this year that are jokes.

Let's see...8-4 vs Buff @ 4-8, Cleve @ 1-11, Oak @ 4-8, KC @ 3-9, Wash @ 3-9, Det @ 2-10, Tampa @ 1-11, St Louis @ 1-11, plus others at 5-7 and 6-6...

Of those how many have had losing records the past two - three years? Yeah - I'd say they are more of a joke than poor Dallas....say what you want, but at this point in the season I'll take 8-4 with a share of the div lead and a shot at the post season over any of those listed above that are making plans for vacation come January.

Maybe I see it more in Dallas because I live in Texas, or because Dallas is the only team alot of people on here think they can talk about. Their 8-4 record won't finish any better than 9-7, but a good chance at 8-8....which is what I predicted weeks ago. How can you not look at Romo, Jones, Phillips, etc.. and not think they are a joke. They are a soap opera and I love seeing them lose. It's nothing personal, but the Cowbelles have rubbed me the wrong way in the past 15 years. Why can't they be good anymore? Why can't they go get the players that can win? Why can't they go get a coach that can win. I hear your arguments about the record....but like I said, if I had to bet, I'd bet against them making the playoffs. Philly and NY will finish ahead of Dallas in the division. Just remember you heard it here first.

^^^According to SG on here Romo is 4-0 on Saturday 3pm road games played in Dec. on odd days of the month when the temperature is below 72*F and above 68*F when the Cowboys win the toss and Phillips ate a breakfast burrito. So I don't know where you got your info......but I'm still a little worried. Maybe Mc Donalds will be out of tortillas that day. :w00t:

^^^According to SG on here Romo is 4-0 on Saturday 3pm road games played in Dec. on odd days of the month when the temperature is below 72*F and above 68*F when the Cowboys win the toss and Phillips ate a breakfast burrito. So I don't know where you got your info......but I'm still a little worried. Maybe Mc Donalds will be out of tortillas that day. :w00t:

:whome: :whome: :whome:

Let's see....NO is 13-0, playing well, apparently unbeatable...

Dallas is 8-5, apparently on a downward skid that has been typical for them in Dec of late...

Sounds like Dallas has no chance of winning this game.....which is why it would not surprise me one bit to see them hang 40 on the 'Aints and win. Then they turnaround next week, go to Washington, play ugly and lose.

Meanwhile, Philly loses two straight and that puts Dallas and Philly tied going into the last week...pressure is on again and who folds?

OR - NO absolutely slaps Dallas silly this weekend and the rest of the season is, well....fill in the blank_________.