Reid Kerr....his talk show...

The Spirit!

Would really like to hear some opinions from everyone whether they be good, bad or ugly. We are always looking for ideas, compliments, criticism, etc. We want to put on the best show in the area. We just got done with our second week of broadcasts and had a great time today as we were live despite a lot of people having the day off. We debuted local boy Josh Ellis' (DallasCowboys.com) weekly segment talking Cowboys and are working on some more things going forward. Would love for some more people to chime in with their opinions.

Josh Ellis interview

Thanks,

Craig Smoak

Smoaky.com Vice President

99.3 TALK FM Sports Department

993Sports.com

[email protected]

[email protected]

"SportsRadio Live w/ Reid Kerr" Assistant Producer

Monday-Friday, 4-6pm

I've been listening off and on for the past 2 weeks (i.e. when Bill and Jamie go to commercial). I think it's a pretty good show and the signal strength is excellent on my drive home from work. Personally, I think it would be better if it were a two man show. I enjoy two hosts going back and forth more than I do one host's perspective with the occasional call in from some idiot saying that Romo is the worst QB in the history of football. Ideally, I would like to hear two co-hosts with a guest host who is a local former-athlete (i.e. Bobby Taylor, Larry Centers, Thomas Everett, James Street, Rick Dudley, etc...). Try listening to John and Lance on 1560 AM (Houston) in the mornings and you'll hear the type of sports talk show that most guys want to tune in to.