20 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• San Diego
    • Dallas

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dallas bounces back at home to get things going again.....San Diego has won 7 in a row..they are not as good as New Orleans or Indianapolis...they will make some mistakes somewhere....I believe they come this week and Dallas takes it from them.....I wish I could go back and change my vote...lol...I thought about this too late.....

My heart says Boys but my head knows not likely

Chargers remain perfect in December under Turner

27-24 Bolts

Nick Folk misses 2 FGs during the game and spcaegolfer comes on and gives us all a lecture about about how it is really not all that bad and Folk just needs a little time

Time to talk Chargers. Dallas is in a must win situation this week. Time to right the ship.

I don't think it's a must win. I do, however, think that losing the Giants game puts them in a precarious position. They MUST win against the Eagles and Redskins, and hope the Giants hold to form and tank in December.

Wins against the Chargers and Saints would be bonuses, but unnecessary. Their best bet is to beat their division opponents and hope for the best in some cases, considering they have no leverage against the Giants now.

I don't think it's a must win. I do, however, think that losing the Giants game puts them in a precarious position. They MUST win against the Eagles and Redskins, and hope the Giants hold to form and tank in December.

Wins against the Chargers and Saints would be bonuses, but unnecessary. Their best bet is to beat their division opponents and hope for the best in some cases, considering they have no leverage against the Giants now.

I would agree with you that they need to finish off Washington and Philly, but I believe this game is a must win - it will, more than likely, set the tone for the rest of the month...at least a start in getting them over the December funk of the last few seasons. IMO.

I would agree with you that they need to finish off Washington and Philly, but I believe this game is a must win - it will, more than likely, set the tone for the rest of the month...at least a start in getting them over the December funk of the last few seasons. IMO.

I can understand that, and it's an impulse as well for me to want to see them win the Chargers game so they can get back on track. Special teams needs to get back to where they were at, defense as well, redzone chances...these things need to be good to have a chance at any of this games, and a win against a good Chargers team would stifle some of the outrage over the Giants game.

If they win against the Chargers it'll put that Giants loss to bed and they'll get their focus back. But loose this one and I don't think they'll win a game this month. After this game would be the Saints a game the Cowboys will have to play near perfect to win considering that its in NO and not to mention their just really good anyways then they play Washington who is playing much better than they were. After all that they get the Eagles who will be wanting to get some payback. Its time to really see if this team has any heart and can get some big wins this month. If they don't shoot themselves in the foot then they have a chance and thats a big IF.

If they win against the Chargers it'll put that Giants loss to bed

I don't buy that at all. Dallas has choked two (2) division games.....Giants-Giants . A home win over Dago doesn't put those behind us. Anybody can lose on a given weekend, but a team that has any substance to them doesn't give away 2 division games that they had won. Now they get to the meat of their season. IMO if they don't win 3 of 4 (and I don't see that happening) they don't have a prayer.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/304170-...-could-get-ugly

I don't buy that at all. Dallas has choked two (2) division games.....Giants-Giants . A home win over Dago doesn't put those behind us. Anybody can lose on a given weekend, but a team that has any substance to them doesn't give away 2 division games that they had won. Now they get to the meat of their season. IMO if they don't win 3 of 4 (and I don't see that happening) they don't have a prayer.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/304170-...-could-get-ugly

True but it will help them out alot and show them that they can win a big game in December against a team that has gone 15-0 in December in the last 3 or 4 years. I think that if they beat the Skins and Eagles it'll put the Giants games behind them. I see no way for them to beat NO in NO. But if they beat them by some miracle then i think they can win out and win the division.

True but it will help them out alot and show them that they can win a big game in December against a team that has gone 15-0 in December in the last 3 or 4 years. I think that if they beat the Skins and Eagles it'll put the Giants games behind them. I see no way for them to beat NO in NO. But if they beat them by some miracle then i think they can win out and win the division.

they are 15-0 for a reason...They fight their way to wins. I have seen alot of that from the cowboys right now...Hopefully they will get that mentality soon. Thats what makes the difference in a team who has a shot at the playoffs and a team that wins a superbowl. The cowboys have the talent to be an elite team...They have the heart to start strong and not finish. Thus the poor record in Dec. They are going to have to find a coach to turn it around...