20 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• San Diego
    • Dallas

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if garrett had called 3 pass plays in a row everyone would be flipping out....

I've been saying we need to establish running the ball. It looks like they are trying to. Marion is usually money down on the goal line. His history there is well established.

Nick Folk is still going to be ok as a kicker for us. Yes kicking is very mental. He may have some issues that hopefully will be worked out soon. He also has hip surgery this last May is if anyone has ever had surgery knows it take time to be 100%. I don't care if idiots say he is healed. There will be some lingering effects for a while. He has a 88% kicking accuracy the first two years with us.

Check your stats for this year from 40-49 he has missed the most FGs of any kicker in the NFL and is pathetic

What is it you told me on another thread about living in the past?

My stats are correct. in 2007 and 2008 that was his record for that range. This season he has struggled since his surgery. It's not rocket science I'm pointing out here. Follow closely.

It is not living in the past. It's a logical progression of things to consider when you are returning from an injury or surgery. You don't jump ship on a player. However, it could be prudent to put them on the IR until they get well enough to perform at a top level.