ARE THE SAINTS AND COLTS DONE?

I don't understand how someone can be nice and kind and a horrible person. Anyway, peyton's words and actions speak volume about his character. Ask anyone who has ever played with or known him. They all love him. He is a great competitor and he means so much to the team. He is an asset to the colts. He is also a huge reason they've been successful in the past. The colts are doing very well right now as are the saints. I think one would have to be a fool to underestimate them. They didnt go 14-2 and 13-3 by playing badly. They are powerhouse teams and i see them both in the superbowl

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how someone can be nice and kind and a horrible person. Anyway, peyton's words and actions speak volume about his character. Ask anyone who has ever played with or known him. They all love him. He is a great competitor and he means so much to the team. He is an asset to the colts. He is also a huge reason they've been successful in the past. The colts are doing very well right now as are the saints. I think one would have to be a fool to underestimate them. They didnt go 14-2 and 13-3 by playing badly. They are powerhouse teams and i see them both in the superbowl

I can give you a list of Pastor's or Preachers that are (have) been successful and good people. They end up in jail or prison for un-ethical reasons. So I ask you .... are they still good people with good character? Their actions showed they were in almost every level. But......... Now don't get me started on what the Bible says about forgiving. I'm just using this as an example. I'm not wanting to debate this. I just stated my opinion earlier on Peyton. They are my opinions and I won't go into detail about it.

I am no where backing down from what I stated. I'm sure you have strong opinions of someone based on personal experience with them.

Let's just enjoy the games coming up.

It's the simple fact that spacegolfer lives in Indiana and gets incredibly bitter from all the Manning-love up there.

Other than that, you have no basis or evidence to what you are saying.

Not true. Plenty of people up here feel the same way about Peyton as some of you do in the Dallas area. I see as much of the Cowboys as I do Indy up here. Dallas is quite popular here. I have not been up here that long. So when I state something that happened. It happened in the Dallas area. I don't need to prove anything on here. I choose to keep what was said and went on, to myself. Thee is no need for me to expand on it. My experience allowed my opinion of him. It had nothing to do with his fan base up here.

There you go. I'm done with this subject! Learn to respond on here without being confrontational. There are plenty of forums you can go to if you want to talk Law. This is an entertainment site so quit trying to make it a legal thing. I am on here to have fun and talk smack about the Cowboys and whomever. If you can't have fun with it then I'll choose to not to respond to you next time. :bangin:

3 losses in a row for N.O. and 2 losses in a row for the Colts. That can't be a good feeling. Now I know you people are going to say it's no big deal because of how they are playing the starters. We'll see how the losses effect the moral of the players in the playoffs.
They seem to be much better now that the games matter!They could be facing each other in the "BIG-UN" soon.

I can give you a list of Pastor's or Preachers that are (have) been successful and good people. They end up in jail or prison for un-ethical reasons. So I ask you .... are they still good people with good character? Their actions showed they were in almost every level. But......... Now don't get me started on what the Bible says about forgiving. I'm just using this as an example. I'm not wanting to debate this. I just stated my opinion earlier on Peyton. They are my opinions and I won't go into detail about it.

I am no where backing down from what I stated. I'm sure you have strong opinions of someone based on personal experience with them.

Let's just enjoy the games coming up.

Why are you jealous that he's not leading the Cowboys ? I never liked Terry Bradshaw, because he played for the Steelers. His problems with JoJo Starbuck weren't my business, but that's the worst thing that I can bring up about Terry Bradshaw.

I haven't seen anything about how Peyton Manning is a two-faced rat fink. If he played for the Redskins, I suppose then I could find something wrong with him. Then again, except for Theisman, I like most of the Redskin quarterbacks. Theisman just keeps jabbing at the Cowboys.

You don't want to talk about details, but you keep hating on a solid NFL quarterback, and he might just lead his Dolts to another Super Bowl Championship. We lost in Super Bowl V, and I hate that we got beat by the Baltimore Dolts.

Why are you jealous that he's not leading the Cowboys ? I never liked Terry Bradshaw, because he played for the Steelers. His problems with JoJo Starbuck weren't my business, but that's the worst thing that I can bring up about Terry Bradshaw.

I haven't seen anything about how Peyton Manning is a two-faced rat fink. If he played for the Redskins, I suppose then I could find something wrong with him. Then again, except for Theisman, I like most of the Redskin quarterbacks. Theisman just keeps jabbing at the Cowboys.

You don't want to talk about details, but you keep hating on a solid NFL quarterback, and he might just lead his Dolts to another Super Bowl Championship. We lost in Super Bowl V, and I hate that we got beat by the Baltimore Dolts.

I liked Bradshaw back then except when he played Dallas. I never have cared for Theisman either. Especially his constant jabs at Dallas.

No! I would hate to see Manning playing for the Cowboys. I would still support my team and qb. I don't have to like him.

The only thing I will say is I was privy to a conversation with him in Dallas years ago. I won't go into it and he has proved to me over the years character of someone is not as it seems.

No I would still not like him if he were a Cowboy.

His stats to me are inflated. We've already been through this.

I've heard a lot of people say that Tony Dorsett was a jerk. I've met Tony six times in my life. I met him as a kid, a teenager, and an adult. I still respect and admire Tony Dorsett. He's always been nice to me, but I never acted pushy with him.

Maybe it was the way you presented yourself to Peyton. He seems like he's a really nice guy to me. You sure seem to despise Peyton. Peyton has won 4 NFL MVP's and if he wins the upcoming Super Bowl, he will place himself in some very elite company. I don't see where your hatred for Peyton is coming from.

Perhaps your one little instant of meeting Peyton Manning came off a hard road loss to the Cowboys, and you want to judge him on that ? You have to be reasonable. You're acting like the bunch of cry babies in another forum.

I've heard a lot of people say that Tony Dorsett was a jerk. I've met Tony six times in my life. I met him as a kid, a teenager, and an adult. I still respect and admire Tony Dorsett. He's always been nice to me, but I never acted pushy with him.

Maybe it was the way you presented yourself to Peyton. He seems like he's a really nice guy to me. You sure seem to despise Peyton. Peyton has won 4 NFL MVP's and if he wins the upcoming Super Bowl, he will place himself in some very elite company. I don't see where your hatred for Peyton is coming from.

Perhaps your one little instant of meeting Peyton Manning came off a hard road loss to the Cowboys, and you want to judge him on that ? You have to be reasonable. You're acting like the bunch of cry babies in another forum.

This is a "deadhorse" thing now. I'm not going to take the bait this time. :no:

This is a "deadhorse" thing now. I'm not going to take the bait this time. :no:

You're coming off as an all talk, and no substance person to me. I love the Cowboys, but I can see them for what they are. They did better than I expected, and it was great. They're not the top tier team, and I really, really hate that. The Cowboys need to become as hungry as the Saints and Colts. Otherwise, they might sniff the playoffs, but they're not going to be Champions.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, they are finally done. The Super Bowl was last night and the Saints beat the Colts by 2 TD's.

Fun to bring these threads up again. I could spend a lot of time going thru some of these threads for the purpose of dishing out crow to some of our fellow SDC faithful, but yesterday spoke for itself.

BTW, I wonder if Tony Romo watched the game from his comfortable condo on the shores of Cabo San Lucas... :hmm:

Fun to bring these threads up again. I could spend a lot of time going thru some of these threads for the purpose of dishing out crow to some of our fellow SDC faithful, but yesterday spoke for itself.

BTW, I wonder if Tony Romo watched the game from his comfortable condo on the shores of Cabo San Lucas... :hmm:

Well there are 30 starting QB's sitting at home watching the game. Why the hangup on Romo?

You're coming off as an all talk, and no substance person to me. I love the Cowboys, but I can see them for what they are. They did better than I expected, and it was great. They're not the top tier team, and I really, really hate that. The Cowboys need to become as hungry as the Saints and Colts. Otherwise, they might sniff the playoffs, but they're not going to be Champions.

I've never been pushy or disrespectful toward any player I've been around. You seem to be just like me. You have already formed an opinion of me; and, you don't even know me.

You are already negative about the Cowboys. Who are you to say the Cowboys were not hungry this year. I think they showed they were very hungry and motivated. You must one of those that has to see a certain thing on the media to prove something to you. The proof is in the team. They have done all these little things that make a team good and "together". You have no idea what they do to prepare or how they feel. You only see what the media shows you. I have seen tremendous effort out of this team this year. They turned their team upside down last season and make more wholesale changes. They come together and won when they were supposed to, late in the season. Did I mention they beat the Super Bowl Champs! Why would you bother following them next year since you don't think they can be Champs.

What we're seeing now is finally there is some continuity with Wade's system. People can say how bad Garrett was. Fact is.... he is still the coach that heads one of the top offenses in the entire league. His numbers prove it! Just because you or I don't agree with some of his calls won't change that. Wade is still one of the best on the defensive side. The numbers prove that also. We had at least 5 new starters this year on defense. The special teams coach is new to Dallas this year and made drastic changes in scheme and players. He must have done something right. The players responded and they ended up being a top special teams unit in just this one season.

Looks to me that Dallas has a very great opportunity next year. Keeping their coaches and players will be a bonus. If your not excited about any of this, then your maybe not following the Cowboys.

I would hope Tony was comfortable watching the game. He is a fan of sports and enjoys good games. He might have been at the game.

Most of the Romo haters have some kind of man love for him. It must be the college prep look he has.

^

C'mon and humor me guys! If sarcasm was a snake, some of you would have been bitten. :rolleyes:

OK...I'll play "nice." Great season Cowboys! You've exceeded my expectations for you this season!! :happy65: You didn't make it to the big game this year, but HEY.....there's always next season! And you have Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett coming back next year!!! Oh, and congratulations for the Superbowl victories of the 70's and 90's. Nobody can change the record books or take away the memories of decades past. :flowers:

^

C'mon and humor me guys! If sarcasm was a snake, some of you would have been bitten. :rolleyes:

OK...I'll play "nice." Great season Cowboys! You've exceeded my expectations for you this season!! :happy65: You didn't make it to the big game this year, but HEY.....there's always next season! And you have Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett coming back next year!!! Oh, and congratulations for the Superbowl victories of the 70's and 90's. Nobody can change the record books or take away the memories of decades past. :flowers:

There ya go....you just gotta stroke 'em a little bit and they'll quiet down. :thumbsup:

^

We already knew you had low expectations. And yes history has been good for the Cowboys! They will add to their Super Bowls soon enough. Sit back and enjoy!