make smoaky more mobile friendly

Switchblade

I think there needs to be a way to post from a cell phone or an app that you can download to let you do so. I have a samsung impression and I can read everything posted but I cant post. when the box to type comes up, i am not allowed to click on it. This really annoys me because I can post without any issues on every other message board site I am a part of.

I think there needs to be a way to post from a cell phone or an app that you can download to let you do so. I have a samsung impression and I can read everything posted but I cant post. when the box to type comes up, i am not allowed to click on it. This really annoys me because I can post without any issues on every other message board site I am a part of.

I agree completely. I am on the internet more on my phone than I am on it with my computer.

I want to do this and would, but our server host company has told me we're not setup to do it.

If you have suggestions, send them to me.

I don't know why something would be so difficult to do in this day and age of technology.

David Smoak

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you not fast reply?

On the iPhone, you can't do a full reply, it wont let you type in the box, but if you stay on the same page as the thread it allows you to type.

Just no quotes or anything, unless you want to type that all yourself, or copy and paste.

But, I've never used an Impression, so I'm not sure.

Hope that helped.

• 1 year later...