40 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Saints
    • Colts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yep. It takes a lot of self control to put up with a beating!!!

i understand the game is played differently now, but manning, in nearly the exact same amount of time, double staubach in almost every statistic, except INTs. staubach had 3 years of a 90+ passer rating...manning has 3 years with over 100 passer rating and 9 seasons with a 90+ pass rating.

Manning WILL do his thing tonight. and solidify his legacy.

Well at least he tried to solidify that INT record. WHODAT?????? :bunny:

I didn't start watching 'til halftime - I saw nothing impressive from the Colts.

Both QB's played well tonight. The only glich was the INT that Manning threw in the 4th. That pretty much sealed the deal for New Orleans. The Saints gambled big and got the reward with the onside kick. It was a much better Super Bowl than I think alot of people expected. The 14 pt difference doesn't justify the kind of game it was. Without a doubt it was the 2 best teams in the NFL playing, and DREW BREES AND THE SAINTS WON THE BIG ONE!!!

Congratulations to all the Saints fans, it's been a long time coming for ya'll. I was worried that the Colts might win the game, but I was eating crawfish, boudin, raw oysters, red beans and rice, and rooting for Naw Leans !! Now Tom Benson has a trophy to go with his parasol. :icon_eek:

Yes, and in the end that's all some Cowboys fans have to stand on when it comes to the Saints this season.

:sleeping:

Better than nothing and the Saints still have a long way to go to equal what they Cowboys have done as a whole. That being said, I was hoping the Saints would win. They deserved it and played well. Seems like the Saints have some good fans!

Yes, and in the end that's all some Cowboys fans have to stand on when it comes to the Saints this season.

:sleeping:

Not sure what you mean by "when it comes to the Saints this season". That phrase narrows it down to December 19 only.

As far as what Cowboys fans have to stand on, let me give you a visual. lombardi.gif

Not sure what you mean by "when it comes to the Saints this season". That phrase narrows it down to December 19 only.

As far as what Cowboys fans have to stand on, let me give you a visual. lombardi.gif

I'm talking about the 2009 season, not what happened in the 70's or the 90's.

Some choose to live their lives looking thru the rear view mirror! :bye:

I can understand you not understanding Cowboys fans appreciation of their team's history, seeing that the Saints don't have a team history to be proud of (as a matter of fact it has pretty much been awful). I saw a panel of Cowboys players on TV the other night that had Mel Renfro, Drew Pearson, Roger Staubach, Randy White, Bob Lilly, and Mike Ditka. Five of those six are in the Hall of Fame. The Saints fans can't comprehend that type of team history, so I understand your dismissal of the tradition the Cowboys have.

I can understand you not understanding Cowboys fans appreciation of their team's history, seeing that the Saints don't have a team history to be proud of (as a matter of fact it has pretty much been awful). I saw a panel of Cowboys players on TV the other night that had Mel Renfro, Drew Pearson, Roger Staubach, Randy White, Bob Lilly, and Mike Ditka. Five of those six are in the Hall of Fame. The Saints fans can't comprehend that type of team history, so I understand your dismissal of the tradition the Cowboys have.

Mel Renfro, Drew Pearson, Roger Staubach, Randy White, and Mike Ditka. All fine men in my opinion. The Cowboys do have a rich history. I think that is great. The Saints history is not that good. Therefore, I tend to anticipate great things in the future for them. I would also love to be able to look back at a Saints history that is as "shiny" as Dallas history. But it ain't there. So, for me, it'll be the windshield!

Congrats to the Cowboys on their past accomplishments! I'm sure there are alot of teams that are very envious of that. The Saints are probably one of those teams.

^Yep. It takes a lot of self control to put up with a beating!!!

Well at least he tried to solidify that INT record. WHODAT?????? :bunny:

I didn't start watching 'til halftime - I saw nothing impressive from the Colts.

manning is nowhere close to an INT record...the saints played a dam good ball game. the WHODAT stuff IS getting on my last nerve, but hey they won, they can chant all they want till next season.

but ya know...makin it to the super bowl isn't bad for a rookie head coach whose 2/3 recievers are rookies also, best defensive player missed the whole season, second best defensive players was about 60%...i say they played great. DONT take those as excuses. the saints deserved to win.