USC's Kiffin offers 13 year old QB scholarship

DoThaDew99

Sorry, but that is just crazy. Way too many things can happen between now and then. Actually, its not crazy, its just stupid.

Besides, IF the NCAA does the right thing and puts the hammer down on USC, there fall from grace could be enormous. Now, WILL the NCAA do whats right, or simply give USC a pat on the back of the hand.

Stupid is the word I was looking for, 85lobo.....How can you justify something like this....only God knows what will happen to this kid in his future.....

Agreed. I'm gonna laugh if he has a major growth spurt and ends up being a 6'7" 325lbs. right tackle that runs a 5.2 40 and commits to UCLA.

*OFFICIAL* I am verbally committing my son who has not been born yet to the University of Texas.

He will have run a 4.0 40 and can play any position... including lineman.

:rofl: :rofl:

Heck, with numbers like that, we'll take him.

I think if you "offer" a scholarship prior to the completion of the junior year, the school should be bound by its commitment regardless of a coaching change. I understand in about three weeks, Texas will have 12 commitments for the 2011 class.

Kiffen should be fired on the spot by USC AD.

"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forest Gump

I was referring to the t ball comment. When it comes to football. That's fine. Talk all you want. USC has Texas beat in almost all career statistical categories. I'm not here to talk #### about Texas football team. I never brought anything up except for my opinion on USCs recruitment of a 13 year old. Then I mentioned that USC had more baseball national titles but as for late Texas has been dominate.