Tatum's 2010 football Schedule.

hogwash

Does anyone have the schedule for Tatum? Has it been set yet?

i know the predistrict sked is done as far as the teams THS plays. i don't know if there is a final home/away sked through all 10 games. but there is a full 10 game season and the last i heard similar to usual with a break the week before start of district.

Does anyone have the schedule for Tatum? Has it been set yet?

dont worry hogwash..tatum wont have anything to worry bout next year..a great 3a program dropping to 2a...with their rb tandem returning and defense theyll win ditrict with ease...jefferson will be tough and w.o as well...new diana could be a sleeper with alot returning but you eagle fans can go ahead & reserve your rooms for another state run

dont worry hogwash..tatum wont have anything to worry bout next year..a great 3a program dropping to 2a...with their rb tandem returning and defense theyll win ditrict with ease...jefferson will be tough and w.o as well...new diana could be a sleeper with alot returning but you eagle fans can go ahead & reserve your rooms for another state run

Way to early for that talk.. Lots can happen between now and then.

Hogwash glad to see you back.

schedule is set but not official yet. or not for publication. First game home then two away.

ND when penciled in as a non district game had agreeded to play both games in Tatum. Now as a member of the district the first game is in ND.

Just don't seem right that we aren't playing. Arp vs Tatum was becoming a good natured rival game. Whole lot a respect between those 2.

Monday night should be a hot game as that rivalry comes to ahead again in a game between two similar teams headed to the BB play-offs.

i think THS had arp plus some others in possible schedule until the uil reveal date. eagles had to scramble to adjust to new district plus other teams did same which cost the arp game. at least thats my best understanding. then not many teams wanted to play THS for whatever reason. id suggested SLC and Katy etc but that seemed to go nowhere fast! seriously tho, i know that the new district set up changed the THS schedule quite a bit from what it was going into the meeting that day.

i think THS had arp plus some others in possible schedule until the uil reveal date. eagles had to scramble to adjust to new district plus other teams did same which cost the arp game. at least thats my best understanding. then not many teams wanted to play THS for whatever reason. id suggested SLC and Katy etc but that seemed to go nowhere fast! seriously tho, i know that the new district set up changed the THS schedule quite a bit from what it was going into the meeting that day.

That was the same I heard.

I heard Daingerfield tried to schedule Tatum after Center backed out.