17-3A Baseball

Eagleborn

Sounds like the makings of a great game Tuesday(in SH) with Gilmer vs SH

another great game on tuesdays' schedule!!!...harmony vs harleton , cenral hieghts vs arp and this one..which one to watch??...ive seen s.h. & gilmer both play already this year and ive got to give the edge to s.hill in this one..would love to see the match up of bennet for spring hill pitch this one against the bats of gilmer..im sure z for s.h will prob. get the start but bennet would keep them off balance..good luck to both teams

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another great game on tuesdays' schedule!!!...harmony vs harleton , cenral hieghts vs arp and this one..which one to watch??...ive seen s.h. & gilmer both play already this year and ive got to give the edge to s.hill in this one..would love to see the match up of bennet for spring hill pitch this one against the bats of gilmer..im sure z for s.h will prob. get the start but bennet would keep them off balance..good luck to both teams

Gilmer will get Z and we will get Bennet... That would be my guess.. Although I wouldnt be shocked to see Brown..

SH 15 C.Hill 4......Chapel Hill is very young, very young....couple freshmen, sophomores, juniors and I believe only two seniors. Lots of mistakes which comes with young team and no returning starters, they will only get better and their coach was very patient but firm in teaching.

SH got lots of run support for Zeilinger who pitched very well;

They have one returning starter along with two kids who saw Varsity sometime throughout the year. But yes they are VERY young.

Gilmer will get Z and we will get Bennet... That would be my guess.. Although I wouldnt be shocked to see Brown..

looking forward to watching this game (springhill vs tataum)..surely we will see bennett vs miles on the mound..this game is scheduled for thursday right? or is ir friday night?

Spring Hill 2

Gilmer 1.... 8 innings

Zeilinger pitched a heck of a game for SH as did Griffith for Gilmer. Brown hit a walk off homer in the 8th

It was a great pitchers game, very clean, good defense in the field.....brown nailed a line drive over the 375' mark in centerfield...both pitchers were excellent

Spring Hill 2

Gilmer 1.... 8 innings

Zeilinger pitched a heck of a game for SH as did Griffith for Gilmer. Brown hit a walk off homer in the 8th

I managed to catch the last three inning of this gem. I really enjoyed it because both Zeilinger and Griffith played on a DETBA team I coached when they were 11 year olds.

SH defeated Tatum 8-1... Was a close game for the most part. 3-1 going into the 6th...

SH had 6 hits, Tatum had 4...

Bennett pitched 5 strong innings, Brown sealed the deal...

Tatum pitched Deem, who pitched well, then Lindsey and Steph came in for the last inning...

Good luck the rest of the season Panthers..

SH defeated Tatum 8-1... Was a close game for the most part. 3-1 going into the 6th...

SH had 6 hits, Tatum had 4...

Bennett pitched 5 strong innings, Brown sealed the deal...

Tatum pitched Deem, who pitched well, then Lindsey and Steph came in for the last inning...

Good luck the rest of the season Panthers..

good luck to the Eagles as well. we still play ya'll one more time. it was a close game through 4 innings. closer than i expected. both starting pitchers did very well. SH has got to get the bats going