Oregon the new version of the "U"

HRUSS58

Oregon QB Masoli facing charge for burglary

Oregon RB James scheduled to appear in court

Ducks kicker Beard pleads guilty to harassment

Oregon linebacker suspended following arrest

Facebook post costs Oregon WR spot on team

James-- Will serve 8 days in Jail, and will spend 24 months on probation.

Masoli-- Will most likely get some sort of probation for robbery.

Kiko Alonso-- Will be suspended the entire 2010 season, after he was arrested for DUI

In another incident, three Oregon players were involved in a Jan. 24 brawl.

Just in my opinion. If Alonso is really suspended for the entire season. I think James should be as well. I know hes from East Texas. But, how can you suspend one player, and let the other walk away. Especially, after he beat his GF. ?? Go DUCKS!! LOl..

O Yea, Lets not forget the who Lagarret Blunt situation.

I thought it was interesting that Mr. Everything QB is up on burglary charges at one of the Frat Houses. I'm sure he's another one of those individuals who would never see a college campus if it were not for football. If you're a Ducks fan, I know you're all proud of the "records" of your players.

Masoli suspended for the 2010 season after pleading guilty to the charges of 2d degree burglary (two laptops and a guitar) from a Frat House.

He was already suspended for the season opener after a misdemeanor charge of harrasment following an altercation with his girlfriend - on the streets.

Masoli can use up his redshirt for 2010 if he desires. Plus I'm sure it will give him time to get ahead of his school work (bwah ha ha). This guy is everything that is wrong with college football. All I remember from last year in the late season games when O was on a run and in their bowl game, how all the college game announcers talked about his greatness and leadership. This guy ought to be long gone at this point from the game. He was already in trouble when the 2d incident occurred.

Hate to see this... I am not a Oregon fan but i had them high on my projected rankings for next year with those playmakers coming back. I think im gonna drop them down a ways now. Some of these guys are so clueless as to how good their life really is right now. They are nationally recognized athletes that probably get babied in the classroom and are on a road that probably has some of them making millions. Stupid to even consider stealing...Just as a alum to buy you a laptop and guitar so the school can catch at least most of the slack and you dont get the jail time :highfive: lol