LOCUTUS, where's our buttermillk pie recipe?

parentofredheads

Locutus, your buttermilk pie [recipe] is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nana made two this weekend for Easter.......one was for Easter dinner, the other for me to bring back to CS........:-D

I have to say that I personally think it is good with anything. I like it best served hot, but yet I love it cold for breakfast. It goes with anything. I have even eaten a piece and never spit out my dip. No, No, long ago. I gave up that habit. Ha.

I have to say that I personally think it is good with anything. I like it best served hot, but yet I love it cold for breakfast. It goes with anything. I have even eaten a piece and never spit out my dip. No, No, long ago. I gave up that habit. Ha.

Funny, I've never known anyone to have done the same thing! I was the same way when I dipped, too. My friends were always appalled (and probably disgusted) that I could/would do that. HAHAHA!!

• 6 months later...

I've made many of these in the last seven months, and I'm going to make two for Thanksgiving this year. The last few I've made though haven't turned out quite like they were supposed to (didn't seem cooked all the way). I'm hoping that won't be the case with these that I make for the family.