Any News out of EF

tntcoach

Hearing they are going to name the AD between now and Friday. Hearing that an OC from a school in the longview area, the current DC from EF, and a former head coach from a school in the longview area/now an assistant at a AAA that won state this year are the leading candidates.

Hearing they are going to name the AD between now and Friday. Hearing that an OC from a school in the longview area, the current DC from EF, and a former head coach from a school in the longview area/now an assistant at a AAA that won state this year are the leading candidates.

They have named a coach.

All right, I haven't heard back from any of my sources. But I did put my little ole mean nosey wife on the trail, maybe she can gather up some intel from the mommy network, or if that don't work she can just go up there and waterboard somebody until they talk.

Just spoke with someone in administration and I asked for the AD's office phone number and she said, "Well, Coach Parker no longer has that number in the fieldhouse," and I said, "Well, since Eric King is being promoted to that position does he have that number yet?"

She said, "Yes, he's taking over Mr. Parker's position, but he doesn't have that number because it's not official until next week."

Confirmed.

David Smoak